Ticket Sales

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Post Reply
User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 pm

With only seven weeks to our first home game how are ticket sales going ?

How has the Seat License Tax Affected sales ?

How has last season`s second half winning impacted ticket sales ?


Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 8867
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm

I chose not to renew...The reason...I am still awaiting the arrival of the last two season tickets to be delivered.... what a fiasco....when i inquired about last season's tickets, I was told to "walk up to will call" and show my ID,.... if that is the case, when and if I am in town...I will "Walk Up".....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
galvezwave
Surge
Posts: 767
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:29 pm

nawlinspete wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 pm
With only seven weeks to our first home game how are ticket sales going ?

How has the Seat License Tax Affected sales ?

How has last season`s second half winning impacted ticket sales ?

I would think sales are dismall regardless of any factors good or bad
Aberzombie1892
Swell
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:36 pm

galvezwave wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:29 pm
nawlinspete wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 pm
With only seven weeks to our first home game how are ticket sales going ?

How has the Seat License Tax Affected sales ?

How has last season`s second half winning impacted ticket sales ?

I would think sales are dismall regardless of any factors good or bad
This. Sports fans in general are not expecting much from Tulane, so it wouldn’t be surprising if sales were the same as last year.
galvezwave
Surge
Posts: 767
Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:34 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Last time i had season tickets was 1998 football and whatever Perry Clark’s last year was . Even with the excitement and goodwill floating around now. I still need to see more . To steal from one of our posters, show me.
HoustonWave
Swell
Posts: 2126
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 pm

golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm
I chose not to renew...The reason...I am still awaiting the arrival of the last two season tickets to be delivered.... what a fiasco....when i inquired about last season's tickets, I was told to "walk up to will call" and show my ID,.... if that is the case, when and if I am in town...I will "Walk Up".....
That’s a sad story Golf. In addition to all the other hurdles we have, Tulane really struggles with basic execution.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 8867
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm

HoustonWave wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 pm
golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm
I chose not to renew...The reason...I am still awaiting the arrival of the last two season tickets to be delivered.... what a fiasco....when i inquired about last season's tickets, I was told to "walk up to will call" and show my ID,.... if that is the case, when and if I am in town...I will "Walk Up".....
That’s a sad story Golf. In addition to all the other hurdles we have, Tulane really struggles with basic execution.
What is really sad, I wouild give the tickets to people who would attend games...My Niece and her husband.....Nephew and his girlfriend.....I live in Georgetown, TX...the tickets would be delivered to my Parents home in Metry, where the tickets could be picked up...there were not there for the pickin' the last two seasons
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 am

golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm
HoustonWave wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 pm
golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm
I chose not to renew...The reason...I am still awaiting the arrival of the last two season tickets to be delivered.... what a fiasco....when i inquired about last season's tickets, I was told to "walk up to will call" and show my ID,.... if that is the case, when and if I am in town...I will "Walk Up".....
That’s a sad story Golf. In addition to all the other hurdles we have, Tulane really struggles with basic execution.
What is really sad, I wouild give the tickets to people who would attend games...My Niece and her husband.....Nephew and his girlfriend.....I live in Georgetown, TX...the tickets would be delivered to my Parents home in Metry, where the tickets could be picked up...there were not there for the pickin' the last two seasons
What is really sad is that "the people who would use them" could buy the tickets and you could have written the reimbursement check to them .

Lame excuse . You just enjoy complaining....
Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience
golfnut69
Green Wave
Posts: 8867
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:48 am

nawlinspete wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 am
golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:53 pm
HoustonWave wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:38 pm
golfnut69 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:33 pm
I chose not to renew...The reason...I am still awaiting the arrival of the last two season tickets to be delivered.... what a fiasco....when i inquired about last season's tickets, I was told to "walk up to will call" and show my ID,.... if that is the case, when and if I am in town...I will "Walk Up".....
That’s a sad story Golf. In addition to all the other hurdles we have, Tulane really struggles with basic execution.
What is really sad, I wouild give the tickets to people who would attend games...My Niece and her husband.....Nephew and his girlfriend.....I live in Georgetown, TX...the tickets would be delivered to my Parents home in Metry, where the tickets could be picked up...there were not there for the pickin' the last two seasons
What is really sad is that "the people who would use them" could buy the tickets and you could have written the reimbursement check to them .

Lame excuse . You just enjoy complaining....
I bet they would not have been delivered to them also...and it was just not those two who used them...several people, who are not related to me, used them.... that way I would not have to write multiple f#@king checks, but only ONE to Tulane..so much for your lame excuse argument...and FYI, I don't complain, I just state the facts,
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Post Reply