Great story on Will Wade

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Greeniegb
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:46 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:01 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:28 pm
from the Bumbler
"I have Three Degrees" ( barely got one)
"I attended college on a full schlorship" (a partial one)
"I graduated at the top of my Law class" (#76 of 85)
"I was honored as a Top Honor Student as an undergrad" (nope)
"My ancestors worked 12 hours in the Pennsylvanis coal minds" (nope)
Claimed he Visted Nelson Mandela in Prison (never happened)
Claimed to have gone to Afganistan to honor a Naval officer (never happened) and I realzie there are many Sea Battles in the mountains and deserts of Afganistan !!!
he is not very original

My apologies but the door was opened.

This is mind boggling. The pot calling the kettle black is an understatement. I don’t know where to even begin, but if we are talking about lies and half truths how can you possibly defend Donald Trump ? It is well known Trump cheated his way into penn (his sister backed that up last week). Bumbling ? Have you ever listened to Donald Trump speak ? The man can’t hold Never mind articulate a coherent or cogent thought.

You could provide a list of 100 lies or half truths from Joe Biden, and I guarantee a more reputable list, 10 times as long could be compiled about Donald Trump. “Politicians lie like we breathe”, isn’t hyperbole for this man.

Besides being a coward and a liar (and an incompetent one at that), he is still facing over 25 allegations of sexual assault (are they really all bogus, did he not brag about grabbing em by the p***y?) numerous criminal inquiries and cases against him, never mind not giving a shit about our troops (and Russian bounties against them). How was the draining of the swamp going ? How many criminals did he put into his cabinet and administration ? What’s amazing is he has done such a hilariously bad job, breaking the law so frequently and lying so often it has just desensitized us all. And how does he protect himself ? By doubling down on all of those attributes- lying more and breaking the law more egregiously to punish opponents.

I am just thankful he wasnt more intelligent and didn’t have more capable people around him.

That’s what just comes to mind in the 3 minutes it took to write this, I’m sure I’m forgetting many other great feats from this clown.

Truly what a great man and president. So great we have to tell our children not to speak or behave like our president.
But half the people are in his side on the issues, including me. You would back a scoundrel on your side too.
Trumps bank crisis cause by his deregulation of the rich banking community, another example of Trump's failed presidency, his inflation causing tariffs, his deficent causing tax cuts for himself and the rich, what has Trump done, destroyed the economy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 03a0&ei=14

tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Please stay on topic
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:59 pm
GreenLantern wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:43 pm Will Wade will serve a five-game suspension at the start of the season.

You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.kplctv.com/2023/03/14/will- ... 5-million/
WOW
LSU blew it terminating him with that slap on the wrist.
Those are self-imposed not NCAA sanctions. So there is likely more to come for him.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 pm Please stay on topic
Speaking of Wade, I read that they asked LaToya about Roe v. Wade, and her response was "either way, after the storms are over any way you can get out of the flood waters is acceptable."
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:49 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:45 pm Please stay on topic
Speaking of Wade, I read that they asked LaToya about Roe v. Wade, and her response was "either way, after the storms are over any way you can get out of the flood waters is acceptable."
🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♂️
Tulane Class of 1981
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wade signs 5 year extension with McNeese
https://crescentcitysports.com/mcneese- ... will-wade/
The deal will pay him a record $700,000 per year plus incentives. It also includes a buyout of $1.25 million if he leaves before August 31 of this year and $1 million should he leave McNeese prior to Aug. 31 of 2025. It then falls to $500,000 after the third year and is also $500,000 should either Shroyer or McNeese Executive Vice President Dr. Wade Rousse leave McNeese, and $200,000 if both leave.
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Small buyout for the bog boys that are going to swoop in after this season.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
TerryD101
Low Tide

Broken record guy, but

Hire this guy tomorrow. Offer him a big deal. He's still a couple years from a big time job. He would pack Devlin and bring us instant national recognition.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

TerryD101 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:00 am Broken record guy, but

Hire this guy tomorrow. Offer him a big deal. He's still a couple years from a big time job. He would pack Devlin and bring us instant national recognition.
Unfortunately we have a coach that I bet doesn't feel a bit of warmth under his seat. Nevermind the baggage Will Wade brings, He'll be unavailable by the time we need to hire a coach.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Great story on Wade in the Athletic:

Apparently there’s one more year left on his NCAA investigation show-cause so it’s very likely he stays at McNeese until it’s run it’s course.
https://theathletic.com/5352065/2024/03 ... ed_article

Wade, for his part, says he has “every intention of coming back here for at least another year.” Remember, there’s still one year remaining on his NCAA show-cause order. “That’ll scare some schools away.”

Not only does Wade win, he knows he does, and he’ll tell you as much. Last March, at an introductory news conference at McNeese, he predicted the same program that lost 23 games in 2022-23 would win at least 23 games in Year 1 of his tenure. McNeese hadn’t had a winning season in 13 years, hadn’t been to the NCAA Tournament in 23.
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

And tonight we saw what happens when a Will Wade led team faces a REAL opponent.

Gonzaga 86, McNeese St 65. Final

Down at one point 44-20 in the first half.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
greenie78
Riptide

They played scared. The moment was too big for them and they were really undersized against a veteran Gonzaga squad. He was pretty emotional after the game. But still a great season here in Lake Charles with a dormant program selling out several games. and winning 30 games. I think he will be back next season.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

greenie78 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:00 pm They played scared. The moment was too big for them and they were really undersized against a veteran Gonzaga squad. He was pretty emotional after the game. But still a great season here in Lake Charles with a dormant program selling out several games. and winning 30 games. I think he will be back next season.
McNeese got shots but missed several layups and put backs in the first have, halftime could have been an 8 point game....and I give credit to McNeese, they hit the boards
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Greeniegb
Swell

Why does this board keep getting filled with non-Tulane stories Sanders now Wade. Both individuals have had a history of character flaws that would never be excepted by the University. Their stories belong elsewhere, Wade is an LSU story not a Tulane story. Focus on the Wave please!!!
greenie78
Riptide

Greeniegb wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:31 pm Why does this board keep getting filled with non-Tulane stories Sanders now Wade. Both individuals have had a history of character flaws that would never be excepted by the University. Their stories belong elsewhere, Wade is an LSU story not a Tulane story. Focus on the Wave please!!!
This is the non-Tulane part of the board you moron. And Wade didn't do anything different than what 99% of college coaches do.