Scott Cowen

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Jaxwave
Swell

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

they allowed that POS back on campus ?!?!?!?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Game, set, match---Fitts and the Board are total idiots.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Bigschtick
Riptide

Fitts is a complete milktoast nerd! What did you expect?
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Bigschtick
Riptide

GreenLantern wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:23 pm Wait, what???

BARF!!!!!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Only at Tulane.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Someone should ask him about his sustained leadership failures over the athletic department.

I agree letting him back on campus in any roll is a mistake (he will weasel his way back into additional roles at Tulane). I do suspect he will bring some of those poor misguided fools back into the endowment donation fold.
dpm wave
Swell

simply AUDACIOUS
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I wish the Hullabaloo, which is hounding us for money, would ask Scottie boy about the $15-20 million deficits he was hiding from the BOA his last few years as Tulane President. Better yet, how about The Tulanian? It's OUR University, not his, nor anyone else's. He screwed Tulane and most Tulanians don't have a clue as to how badly he screwed us all.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:03 am I wish the Hullabaloo, which is hounding us for money, would ask Scottie boy about the $15-20 million deficits he was hiding from the BOA his last few years as Tulane President. Better yet, how about The Tulanian? It's OUR University, not his, nor anyone else's. He screwed Tulane and most Tulanians don't have a clue as to how badly he screwed us all.
.I wonda' if there is FEMA-Katrina money unaccounted for......
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:03 am I wish the Hullabaloo, which is hounding us for money, would ask Scottie boy about the $15-20 million deficits he was hiding from the BOA his last few years as Tulane President. Better yet, how about The Tulanian? It's OUR University, not his, nor anyone else's. He screwed Tulane and most Tulanians don't have a clue as to how badly he screwed us all.
+1,000,000. So true. As some have said, Tulane is just a big slush fund—and Cowen is now returning to the trough. It’s mind boggling that someone who deceived the Board would be allowed back—I guess financial deceit isn’t viewed as a problem at Tulane.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

dpm wave wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:56 pm simply AUDACIOUS
😂😂😂.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:00 am
+1,000,000. So true. As some have said, Tulane is just a big slush fund—and Cowen is now returning to the trough. It’s mind boggling that someone who deceived the Board would be allowed back—I guess financial deceit isn’t viewed as a problem at Tulane.
And to get a street named after him on top of it all.
Only at Tulane 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Cowen Circle Jerk at work.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:19 am Cowen Circle Jerk at work.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Aegis
High Tide

Is still a dick and Fiits is lunch money.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Aegis wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:34 am Is still a dick and Fiits is lunch money.
I think "Lunch Money's" phone number is 504-865-5201, if you would like to express your opinion regarding SC's glorious uptown return
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Don’t forget the fraud occurring at the business. And don’t even bother looking at the ranking of undergrad and our business and law school when he took over vs when he left it. Disgusting
nawlinspete
Riptide

'Men and Women of Tulane' reserved for players and coaches , Cowen does not qualify for or deserve inclusion .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

When Prez Fitts enters the room, everyone stands, and the song below is played
HoustonWave
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:50 pm When Prez Fitts enters the room, everyone stands, and the song below is played
😂😂. Cowen must have pics of Fitts.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I bet scotty moved into the presidential palace
winwave
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:49 pm I bet scotty moved into the presidential palace
I thought the same thing especially since Fitts chose not to live in it.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:41 am
Aegis wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:34 am Is still a dick and Fiits is lunch money.
I think "Lunch Money's" phone number is 504-865-5201, if you would like to express your opinion regarding SC's glorious uptown return
How about paying his wife more than most professors for a joke position.
Scott Cowen is one of the biggest scumbags in higher ed history, and that is saying something. He took home one of the highest salaries in higher ed all while building a huge deficit, reducing STEM and degrading athletics/rankings. How is this possible?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:04 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:41 am
How about paying his wife more than most professors for a joke position.
Scott Cowen is one of the biggest scumbags in higher ed history, and that is saying something. He took home one of the highest salaries in higher ed all while building a huge deficit, reducing STEM and degrading athletics/rankings. How is this possible?
becasue at Tulane, it's not about the W or L's...it's about Scotty and his needs....Scotty will now be getting his "pension" and a salary, all for doing what ????.... Tulane grow a huge pair and cut your ties with one ego driven, selfish person, Scott Cowen