2024 Previews

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
arkhou02
Surge

Too much change to college football has me disinterested.
anEngineer
Riptide

I totally forgot about Army, not that it figures to matter.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tulane to face two of the "Top 25" QB's
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-fo ... 8f93990b86
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

North Texas..home of the fightin' Armadillos
https://collegefootballnews.com/news/20 ... redictions
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Key AAC non conference match ups for an invite to the party of 12

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2024/6/ ... s-cfp-2024
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

La-Laf....becasue they are on the schedule
https://collegefootballnews.com/news/lo ... total-2024
wave97
Swell

Defeating a service academy bone is an “old school” acquired skill.
How long has it been since we last played one?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Memphis State...being snubbed by the WWE conference, was a positve

https://collegefootballnews.com/college ... total-2024
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Dave breslin
Swell

They sure think that Memphis is a powerhouse. They put them I the champions game with 10 wins. But then again, it’s sportswriters who spit out predictions like Karnak
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I cannot find ours. Wonder why ours is so late?

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican