Late c/o 2024 commit - QB Dagan Bruno of John Curtis

Talk about the latest recruits here.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Just saw this on X.

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Greeniegb
Swell

RobertM320 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:32 pm Just saw this on X.

Better baseball pitcher, https://www.nola.com/sports/high_school ... d2380.html
austxwave
High Tide

good basketball player too...I think Hunter might try him at Center (he's 6'2")
Bham Wave
Ripple

Scholarship or PWO?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

austxwave wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:58 am good basketball player too...I think Hunter might try him at Center (he's 6'2")
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
RobertM320
Green Wave

Bham Wave wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:06 am Scholarship or PWO?
I have no idea. I'm guessing a PWO?
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He's a PWO.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

If he wants to get on the field he’ll probably have to find another position to play here.
arkhou02
High Tide

HoustonWave wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:51 am
austxwave wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:58 am good basketball player too...I think Hunter might try him at Center (he's 6'2")
It will take the young man too long to learn the very intricate defense and this new phenomenon of not rebounding.
cyrustruth123
Trickle

I've heard in my area from a Tulane Grad saying we are getting another Bama wideout soon on scholarship. Big ole boy who can freaking fly, watched him in high school a few years back. Hayden Neighbors, it is one of Billy Neighbors grandsons. They are a football family filled with studs. Be on the lookout for that.
Greeniegb
Swell

cyrustruth123 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:56 pm I've heard in my area from a Tulane Grad saying we are getting another Bama wideout soon on scholarship. Big ole boy who can freaking fly, watched him in high school a few years back. Hayden Neighbors, it is one of Billy Neighbors grandsons. They are a football family filled with studs. Be on the lookout for that.
Walk on and scout team player will have lots to prove,

Hayden Neighbors, a wide receiver, follows tight end Charlie Skehan out of Tuscaloosa, Ala.

RELATED: Alabama walk-on TE enters NCAA transfer portal after four seasons
Neighbors, a Huntsville (Ala.) native, chose the Crimson Tide from Huntsville High School in the 2022 recruiting class.

The 6-foot-3, 200-pounder performed well on the scout team in practice for two years, giving Alabama’s defense quality looks for its opponents. Neighbors has two Southeastern Conference Championship rings, including one from the 2023 season. He was also on the Crimson Tide’s Allstate Sugar Bowl team in 2022.

cyrustruth123
Trickle

Greeniegb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:21 pm
cyrustruth123 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:56 pm I've heard in my area from a Tulane Grad saying we are getting another Bama wideout soon on scholarship. Big ole boy who can freaking fly, watched him in high school a few years back. Hayden Neighbors, it is one of Billy Neighbors grandsons. They are a football family filled with studs. Be on the lookout for that.

Hayden Neighbors, a wide receiver, follows tight end Charlie Skehan out of Tuscaloosa, Ala.

Neighbors, a Huntsville (Ala.) native, chose the Crimson Tide from Huntsville High School in the 2022 recruiting class.

The 6-foot-3, 200-pounder performed well on the scout team in practice for two years, giving Alabama’s defense quality looks for its opponents. Neighbors has two Southeastern Conference Championship rings, including one from the 2023 season. He was also on the Crimson Tide’s Allstate Sugar Bowl team in 2022.

Kids a stud, Bama has had plenty of walk ons transfer and then go to the NFL, hell DJ Douglas was a walk on at Bama, and started here for 3 years.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

arkhou02 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:18 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:51 am
It will take the young man too long to learn the very intricate defense and this new phenomenon of not rebounding.
That would be analogous to a football program utilizing a "no blocking" strategy---oh wait, never mind.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
waveclem
Surge

Greeniegb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:21 pm

Walk-on players from Alabama are scholarship players at most any other schools. As already mentioned DJ Douglas was a walk on from Bama and became a solid starter here and is now at Florida. Neighbors would be a welcomed edition.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Neighbors was rated by Rivals as a low 2 star coming out of high school;

https://n.rivals.com/content/athletes/h ... 52?view=cv
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

He was at Middle Tennessee State for a year (2021), then transferred to Alabama for two seasons..