AAC Championship Game tickets

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
puffy
Surge

Current season ticket holders can log in to their Tulane Green Wave account and click on the "Renewals and Postseason Tickets Application" section.

There you can place a deposit for the AAC Championship Game for your seats. My seats were $5 cheaper per seat compared to the same section for sale to the general public.

I also got an offer to pay for parking to the AAC Championship game, but I'm not sure if that's only offered to those who paid for a season parking pass.

ROLL WAVE

Forever TU
Surge

puffy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:24 pm Current season ticket holders can log in to their Tulane Green Wave account and click on the "Renewals and Postseason Tickets Application" section.

There you can place a deposit for the AAC Championship Game for your seats. My seats were $5 cheaper per seat compared to the same section for sale to the general public.

I also got an offer to pay for parking to the AAC Championship game, but I'm not sure if that's only offered to those who paid for a season parking pass.

ROLL WAVE
Yes that parking pass is the same as your season pass
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Just bought some. Very easy just follow the email link and you’ll be done in less than 30 seconds. $5 fee plus $2 fee for mobil convenience per.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Got mine a few hours ago. It was easy. Conference controls it. We'll get the tickets 48 hours before the game.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tufinal4
High Tide

I have 2 Glazer Sec 104, at face value $300 each $600 total. Want them to go to a good Greenie without fee cost to either party on SeatGeek.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

tufinal4 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:10 am I have 2 Glazer Sec 104, at face value $300 each $600 total. Want them to go to a good Greenie without fee cost to either party on SeatGeek.
Wow. That’s a great deal. Hope someone grabs them.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981