Tulane gets some celebrity support

Show your Tulane school spirit!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I know them both, though not well. Gary might be the worst hockey player I ever shared the ice with, he was a celebrity at one of our beer league all-star games! "Baba Boowee" can't skate! Bruce was in my class at Tulane and wasn't as big a sports fan as you would have guessed given his current job! Bruce talks about the Green Wave from time to time on the NFL network, he's on with Bob Pappa, the voice of the NY Giants.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:49 am I know them both, though not well. Gary might be the worst hockey player I ever shared the ice with, he was a celebrity at one of our beer league all-star games! "Baba Boowee" can't skate! Bruce was in my class at Tulane and wasn't as big a sports fan as you would have guessed given his current job! Bruce talks about the Green Wave from time to time on the NFL network, he's on with Bob Pappa, the voice of the NY Giants.
Good stories! Thanks for sharing. Growing up I was hooked on Stern and his Wack Pack. No so much today. Although I’m good seeing Baba Booey Gary with his Tulane merch.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981