BR Regional Prediction Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Friday
Game 1 Tulane (assuming Skenes not pitching)
Game 2 OSU
Saturday
Game 3 LSU (SHU out)
Game 4 Tulane
Sunday
Game 5 LSU (OSU out)
Game 6 LSU
Monday
Game 7 Tulane

Wave stuns them all goes to the Supers.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Jaxwave
Swell

Based on our season my guess is two and barbeque. Based on last week tournament, we go thru lover's bracket and lose to LSU in first game on Sunday. We don't have enough hitting to overcome our lack of pitching and defense to beat a really good SEC team.
Greeniegb
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:24 am Based on our season my guess is two and barbeque. Based on last week tournament, we go thru lover's bracket and lose to LSU in first game on Sunday. We don't have enough hitting to overcome our lack of pitching and defense to beat a really good SEC team.
You are unreal we beat a good East Carolina team and Houston is not a bad team either. Keep your negatism to yourself, bet you did not pick us to beat USC either. We played a decent game against LSU early in the season with bullpen pitching the whole game.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

tpstulane wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:03 am Friday
Game 1 Tulane (assuming Skenes not pitching)
Game 2 OSU
Saturday
Game 3 LSU (SHU out)
Game 4 Tulane
Sunday
Game 5 LSU (OSU out)
Game 6 LSU
Monday
Game 7 Tulane

Wave stuns them all goes to the Supers.
Keep shocking the world, and keep the 2022/2023 year going.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Dave breslin
Swell

Just win!⚾️
Jaxwave
Swell

Greeniegb wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:25 am
Jaxwave wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:24 am Based on our season my guess is two and barbeque. Based on last week tournament, we go thru lover's bracket and lose to LSU in first game on Sunday. We don't have enough hitting to overcome our lack of pitching and defense to beat a really good SEC team.
You are unreal we beat a good East Carolina team and Houston is not a bad team either. Keep your negatism to yourself, bet you did not pick us to beat USC either. We played a decent game against LSU early in the season with bullpen pitching the whole game.
You are correct. I did nitpick us to beat USC, nor would I have picked us to win the AAC tournament. I’m sure there were many who sided with me on both. When someone ask for my prediction I give it. Not trying to be negative. It’s what my analysis shows.
If you want I’ll pick us to go all the way. National Championship on the way, baby. Is that better?
Greeniegb
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:42 pm
You are correct. I did nitpick us to beat USC, nor would I have picked us to win the AAC tournament. I’m sure there were many who sided with me on both. When someone ask for my prediction I give it. Not trying to be negative. It’s what my analysis shows.
If you want I’ll pick us to go all the way. National Championship on the way, baby. Is that better?
Best to keep negative vibes quiet, Positivity spreads like hot cakes so does negativity. Never know who is listening. Not saying we will beat LSU but why not, Carmouche is a lefty gives their hitters problems and if they start their 2nd or third starter, we have a shot.

Not going to say what my ticket cost on STub Hub, $24 convenience fee, really, behind our dugout. I expect a good game.
Show Me
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:04 pm

Best to keep negative vibes quiet, Positivity spreads like hot cakes so does negativity. Never know who is listening. Not saying we will beat LSU but why not, Carmouche is a lefty gives their hitters problems and if they start their 2nd or third starter, we have a shot.

Not going to say what my ticket cost on STub Hub, $24 convenience fee, really, behind our dugout. I expect a good game.
No thanks to Tulane. They completely ignored their fans on this one. Why do I pay a seat license?
Answer: Because I was promised an opportunity to buy post season tickets ahead of the general public.
Show Me
Tsunami

LSU
OSU
Tulane
OSU
LSU
Tulane
LSU
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Show Me wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:56 pm
Greeniegb wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:04 pm

No thanks to Tulane. They completely ignored their fans on this one. Why do I pay a seat license?
Answer: Because I was promised an opportunity to buy post season tickets ahead of the general public.
I guess the administration leaves campus with the students--"Gone Fish'in"
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
anEngineer
Riptide

My understanding is that the host team controlled all ticket sales. If it's true, that's on the NCAA being lazy and greedy; which is very believable.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Oregon State had tickets to sell from the get go.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

I want to apologize to everyone and especially Greenie for causing this weekend’s performance in BR with my negative prediction. I should have realized 19 wins were impressive enough for Wave to win the regional.