Lindsey Scott at his 5th different school

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:23 am
anEngineer wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:17 pm Without a doubt, Scott staying away was a net positive for Tulane in the long term. Had he come here, we would have kept an option-based offense. Because Coach Fritz could not get a quality dual threat QB, we went to a pro-style offense and ended up with Pratt, Ibieta and Horton.
Except Scott decided not to come here BECAUSE we had an option-based offense! And isn't it funny that the Heisman hype articles call Prat a duel threat QB?

Any word on how Ibieta's rehab is coming? Winwave, has he been a participant in Spring ball, or is he still on the shelf?
He's not participating in spring drills as he continues his recovery. Per Willie he's supposedly ahead of schedule but then he kept saying Cam Carroll was going to play again. We'll see. Wishing him the best.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

Although Lindsey went undrafted for the NFL, and has not been signed as a free agent by any NFL team, he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Maulers of the USFL, https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh ... 2928992#:D even though Lindsey was given a pre-draft workout by the Saints. https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2023/03 ... les-miles/ And, Lindsey has been invited to the Jets & Bucs minicamps.
And, I wonder if Lindsey watched the Cotton Bowl? :D And remember, in light of his "wandering ways" Lindsey might also play for the XFL, CFL (Canadian Football League) & Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional de Mexico. So, the "Saga of Lindsey Scott" continues. :lol:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

He will be coaching HS football by 2026.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

And by 2030 he'll be coaching at his 5th different HS.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:44 am And by 2030 he'll be coaching at his 5th different HS.
:lol: :lol:

And this thread will surpass the Tanner Lee thread in 2029

:lol:
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
BC Wave
Swell

Pointless point, but I though the conference mandated all (at least conference) games would be on the +
Wave755
Tsunami

No dice 🎲🎲 for Lindsey @ Tampa tryout .🤭 https://www.buccaneers.com/news/three-t ... man-roster
Wave755
Tsunami

Lindsey drafted by XFL Houston Roughnecks. https://bvmsports.com/2023/06/22/going- ... xfl-draft/ For those interested in season tickets, the Roughnecks play their games at Cougar High’s TDECU Stadium.
🥳😁😂

The “Saga of Lindsey Scott” continues…….
🌎
WeWave2
Ripple

Wave755 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:03 am Although Lindsey went undrafted for the NFL, and has not been signed as a free agent by any NFL team, he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Maulers of the USFL, https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh ... 2928992#:D even though Lindsey was given a pre-draft workout by the Saints. https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2023/03 ... les-miles/ And, Lindsey has been invited to the Jets & Bucs minicamps.
And, I wonder if Lindsey watched the Cotton Bowl? :D And remember, in light of his "wandering ways" Lindsey might also play for the XFL, CFL (Canadian Football League) & Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional de Mexico. So, the "Saga of Lindsey Scott" continues. :lol:
His eligibility would have likely expired had he come here. He would have (likely) ended his career before a Cotton Bowl would have been possible. The list of guys that go undrafted is endless, and playing for us (especially at 5'10" - 5'11") would not have increased his chances of being drafted, especially with the system, staff, and depth chart available at the time. I suspect that we will be here chirping about this guy for some time to come. I wonder whether there's anybody on this board who Scott will be chirping about? :D
Wave755
Tsunami

WeWave2 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:40 am
Wave755 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:03 am Although Lindsey went undrafted for the NFL, and has not been signed as a free agent by any NFL team, he was drafted by the Pittsburgh Maulers of the USFL, https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh ... 2928992#:D even though Lindsey was given a pre-draft workout by the Saints. https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2023/03 ... les-miles/ And, Lindsey has been invited to the Jets & Bucs minicamps.
His eligibility would have likely expired had he come here. He would have (likely) ended his career before a Cotton Bowl would have been possible. The list of guys that go undrafted is endless, and playing for us (especially at 5'10" - 5'11") would not have increased his chances of being drafted, especially with the system, staff, and depth chart available at the time. I suspect that we will be here chirping about this guy for some time to come. I wonder whether there's anybody on this board who Scott will be chirping about? :D
I’ll take Pratt or Horton any day over Little Lindsey. Lindsey not coming to Tulane proved to be a blessing for the Wave. 😁
WeWave2
Ripple

Wave755 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:53 pm
I’ll take Pratt or Horton any day over Little Lindsey. Lindsey not coming to Tulane proved to be a blessing for the Wave. 😁
Of course I love Pratt. But your comment is confusing (on multiple levels). Again, Scott would have likely been done by the time Pratt arrived. Secondly, Scott owns the Division I record for TDs in a single season, 70% completion, 8 ints. Also has a JUCO national championship on his resume. He would have made us better. Then we would have gotten Pratt. I'm happy for Scott, Pratt, and Tulane. That's probably due to my own personal success. That makes it easier to wish other well. Why are you still posting about this guy?
Wave755
Tsunami

WeWave2 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:58 am

Of course I love Pratt. But your comment is confusing (on multiple levels). Again, Scott would have likely been done by the time Pratt arrived. Secondly, Scott owns the Division I record for TDs in a single season, 70% completion, 8 ints. Also has a JUCO national championship on his resume. He would have made us better. Then we would have gotten Pratt. I'm happy for Scott, Pratt, and Tulane. That's probably due to my own personal success. That makes it easier to wish other well. Why are you still posting about this guy?
Because I believe he dealt with the Wave in “bad faith,” but still wish Lindsey much success in the Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional de México.
🍾
anEngineer
Riptide

The only thing I wish about Scott is that this thread stops popping up.
Wave755
Tsunami

anEngineer wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:08 am The only thing I wish about Scott is that this thread stops popping up.
But, I still think Lindsey should have gone to Harvard?
🤷🏻‍♂️😂😎
WeWave2
Ripple

Wave755 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:13 am
Because I believe he dealt with the Wave in “bad faith,” but still wish Lindsey much success in the Liga de Fútbol Americano Profesional de México.
🍾
Bad faith? He was recruited. He never committed to Tulane. Never said he was coming. Coaches recruit whether kids are interested are not. Thats the job. Fans start never ending threads about a guy who never took a snap at their school. That's odd. What's even more weird is celebrating perceived negative outcomes because a guy didnt come to us. I am genuinely happy for Scott and Tulane. Both have taken a the longer to success.
Wave755
Tsunami

WeWave2 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:00 pm

🍾
Bad faith? He was recruited. He never committed to Tulane. Never said he was coming. Coaches recruit whether kids are interested are not. Thats the job. Fans start never ending threads about a guy who never took a snap at their school. That's odd. What's even more weird is celebrating perceived negative outcomes because a guy didnt come to us. I am genuinely happy for Scott and Tulane. Both have taken a the longer to success.
💤, OK, I wish Lindsey all the best for coaching at Zachary High. 🤷🏻‍♂️
WeWave2
Ripple

Wave755 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 7:50 pm
🍾
Or maybe he'll Coach at Bama, or Clemson, or be a NFL GM. Maybe he will own the company you work for. Lol
Wave755
Tsunami

WeWave2 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:35 am

Or maybe he'll Coach at Bama, or Clemson, or be a NFL GM. Maybe he will own the company you work for. Lol
Thank you, Lindsey, and maybe 🦇✈️🐎! :lol: :clap: :thumbup:
WeWave2
Ripple

Wave755 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:40 am
Don't mention it lol
Wave755
Tsunami

WeWave2 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Don't mention it lol
:thumbup:, And Lindsey, Roll 🌊 Roll!!!
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Now if we can just link Lindsey Scott to Tanner Lee...
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
greenphantom
Swell

This week the NCAA granted Lindsey Scott a rare 9th year of eligibility.
RobertM320
Green Wave

WeWave2 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:26 pm

Don't mention it lol
On the board for almost 7 years and only 92 posts? Methinks this is a burner account for another forum member.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
billow
High Tide

Who cares!
Dave breslin
Swell

Do you think Lindsey follows this crap?😳