Friend needs help

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

Glad to see some people still have the right priorities.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I was going to volunteer when I thought it was for the tickets! I love the Masters, to me it's as big a sporting event as there is all year.

Side note: 'nut if you haven't checked out "Full Swing" I suggest you and all other Wave and Golf Fans do so! It's on Netflix.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:19 pm I was going to volunteer when I thought it was for the tickets! I love the Masters, to me it's as big a sporting event as there is all year.

Side note: 'nut if you haven't checked out "Full Swing" I suggest you and all other Wave and Golf Fans do so! It's on Netflix.
I will check it out...here is one that came out several years ago, but did not get much play... "Dead Solid Perfect" ...with Randy Quaid...if I remember correctly Quaid did all of his golf scenes, no stand in
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094965/
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Jaxwave
Swell

Does this include the wedding night with Nicole? Picture would help in that case.