Jake Stone

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Wave loses another coach

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Must have been an analyst for us as he wasn't on the coaching staff. Good luck to him.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:14 am Must have been an analyst for us as he wasn't on the coaching staff. Good luck to him.
Yes. I read elsewhere that he has three different degrees from Tulane.

Stone spent the last 11 years with the Green Wave.

"Jake's a really sharp young coach who's been well trained," head coach Todd Whitten said. "Jake comes highly recommended and has learned a great deal from [Tulane head coach] Willie Fritz, someone I've been friends with for many years. I think Jake is going to be a really good addition to our coaching staff."

Stone spent the last three seasons as the Green Wave's defensive analyst, from 2020-22. He was a graduate assistant for four years prior, serving three seasons from 2017-19 as the defensive GA and 2016 as the recruiting GA. Before that, he was a student assistant with the team for four years during his undergraduate career.

Old article here.

https://tulanehullabaloo.com/23516/arch ... ake-stone/
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Yep:

“I am not a coaching graduate assistant, I’m a recruiting graduate assistant, and I have a minimum of nine credit hours I need to take every semester,” Stone said. “This semester I am in three different classes Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night.”
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.