Cameron Carroll

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Enters the Transfer Portal

Was a SR in 2022 assuming he’s a grad transfer looking for a place he can play at. Tulane is deep at his position. Good Luck!
https://tulanegreenwave.com/sports/foot ... rroll/9471

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best to the young man and his Family....Southern Miss may make a great landing spot for him
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Cam was the forgotten man after his injury. Maybe the coaching staff didn't think he was back to 100%, but prior to his injury he got the ball as often as Tyjae, and more so at the goal line. After he came back he barely saw the field and he was 4th, at best, on the depth charts. I wish him all the best and hope he finds a place where he will get the touches he craves and deserves as he plays out his eligibility.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Greeniegb
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:22 am Cam was the forgotten man after his injury. Maybe the coaching staff didn't think he was back to 100%, but prior to his injury he got the ball as often as Tyjae, and more so at the goal line. After he came back he barely saw the field and he was 4th, at best, on the depth charts. I wish him all the best and hope he finds a place where he will get the touches he craves and deserves as he plays out his eligibility.
Schools always need big backs with speed.
Jaxwave
Swell

Florida considering Cam but they have two really good sophomores returning in Montreal Johnson and Trevor Etienne
Ruski
Swell

I trust in Fritz but it's tough to see him finish his career somewhere else after all the years in Olive and Blue. I felt really fine about losing Tyjae with the 3 coming back. I still love what I saw out of Celestine and Shaadie, but obviously worse than before.

I would love to see him help an AAC team turn the corner. We don't play Temple, Charlotte, SMU, or USF this year. He can go to one of them :mrgreen:
HoustonWave
Tsunami

If Duda Williams can "hit the ground running" and be in the mix with Celestine and Shaadie, we should be in good shape at RB.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
RobertM320
Green Wave

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:35 pm If Duda Williams can "hit the ground running" and be in the mix with Celestine and Shaadie, we should be in good shape at RB.
Duda Barnes. And I would think Trey Cornist as well.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Definitely have to remember Cornist.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:35 pm If Duda Williams can "hit the ground running" and be in the mix with Celestine and Shaadie, we should be in good shape at RB.
Trey Cornist, the RB from Cincinatti, was highly recruited as well. Anyone that can be conference player of the year three years in high school and attracting a slew of offers must be pretty good.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:50 pm
Duda Barnes. And I would think Trey Cornist as well.
Thanks Robert, I knew it was Duda Something. And yes, Cornist is also a great add.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best to the young man....go to Florida and make some Waves
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Greeniegb
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:10 am
All the best to the young man....go to Florida and make some Waves
Interesting, Florida already has a former Tulane recruit Montrell Johnson at running back, Could be reaching into La. more with Napier,s Louisiana roots.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
RobertM320
Green Wave

Man, hate to see that for Cam.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Damn. A 5th year I guess.
Napier Curse. He tried to get Pratt so screw him not Cam. Anyone going from Tulane to Fla will be cursed.
Tulane Class of 1981