Title of Mike Leach Thread Reverted to Original

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
GreenLantern
Riptide

Just noticed that the title of the Mike Leach thread reverted to the original content: “Mike Leach in Critical Condidtion”. I edited my original post to “Mile Leach dead at 61” but the thread title has not changed on the main page. No big deal, just a FYI.

NOLABigSteve
Riptide

I was hoping others wouldn't notice... Here's the issue. The Recent Topics functionality is a plugin that we use on the board. An update probably over a year ago did this, and I'm waiting for an update to fix. Basically the title in the original forum is fine, but when a title of a post is updated and it's shown in Recent Topics, it's being cached and the old title is sometimes showing. A pain I know. I'll keep monitoring and get in an update as soon as I can. Topic titles are rarely changed, so it's for the most past gone unnoticed. Good eye.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Yeah I noticed it a year ago and posted it in the suggestions thread. That was in January so hopefully this January the update will finally happen.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.