.W, Kentucky Game Thread

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We play WKU at 12:30 for 5th place. They are picked to come in 2nd in CUSA.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Tulane loses 71-65.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
oliveandblue
Surge

Tulane just had to play 3 games in 3 days without their star PG... ...and now their NCAA hopes are done.

These MTE's are a joke.
Ruski
Swell

Blew 2 first-half leads against decent but far-from-great teams.

Western KY is 115 in KenPom, Nevada 93. The rest of the OOC is red-hot garbage.

We'll need to win out for any hope at post-season. :oops:

Seems basketball, like football once was, will need a long time to learn how to close out a game.
Show Me
Tsunami

Ruski wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:38 pm Blew 2 first-half leads against decent but far-from-great teams.

Seems basketball, like football once was, will need a long time to learn how to close out a game.
Exactly. People think I’m negative because I want a better non-conference schedule. It better prepares you for conference play and gives you an opportunity to build a decent RPI. I like the talent we have now and we should be good enough to squeak a NIT bid. If we finish with a +2 or 3 winning record. Expensive vacation with nothing to show in this trip. We were a basket or two away from going 0-3.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:27 pm
Ruski wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:38 pm Blew 2 first-half leads against decent but far-from-great teams.

Exactly. People think I’m negative because I want a better non-conference schedule. It better prepares you for conference play and gives you an opportunity to build a decent RPI. I like the talent we have now and we should be good enough to squeak a NIT bid. If we finish with a +2 or 3 winning record. Expensive vacation with nothing to show in this trip. We were a basket or two away from going 0-3.
+1.

RH loves to talk but he's full of it when he says he couldn't get teams to play him. First off some are certainly willing to play us at their place and we should be willing to take that on with this team. He admitted he wasn't willing to do that. Shame on him. There are others that would play us at the SKC. and not because they are scared of Fogelman. The money needed to draw them requires more seats than the gym. Those teams are used to playing in old facilities where the stands are on top of the court and have three times or more than the seats the gym has. This schedule is shit and that is on him. If we had a AD that was worth anything they would have never allowed this to happen.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jaxwave
Swell

Hunter good at getting transfer talent. Poor at everything else, especially in game coaching.