CFP Rankings

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Greeniegb
Swell

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:27 am
tpstulane wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:13 am
golfnut69 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:53 am
The Cotton Bowl will be lobbying for lsu, simply for the reasons you have lisited, that you would rather have sc..... first Tulane needs to go 1-0 this week or it is on to the Indy Bowl
Absolutely. But for once I’m hoping they stay in La for the Sugar and the 11am Dec 31 KO lol.
I am hopeful Tulane can win it's next two games, and let the bowl krap work itself out, most schools, eligible for New Years day games have at least two more games to play..SC still has ND and Oregon to play....I may be mistaken, but the only NY6 bowl a G5 can go to is the Cotton....
I am tired of the Cissy wave fans that are scared of the kitty kats up the road. When they shook the port a let, I was in they ran with their tails between their legs. They put on pants the same way we do. If we want to be big time, we need to bury the elephant over our shoulders. Be men moving on we must be strong and let our record speak for itself, but we need to be men. Any team, any day, any time. I will not continue playing second fiddle to the kitties in La.

sslatten
Low Tide

Very remote chance LSU plays in Cotton; SEC Championship loser generally goes to Sugar (Sugar has first pick amongst those in SEC not making CFP). Given the past couple of weeks results across the country, predicting where teams go bowling is a crapshoot.

All i know is if we win the next 2, we will be in the Cotton Bowl. If we lose Friday, and dont make AAC Championship, probably Birmingham or Military Bowl. If we lose in Conf championship, probably Liberty Bowl. A lot will depend on how many bowl eligible teams come out of SEC, ACC & Big 12, as they might not be able to fulfill their bowl tie-ins.

Let's go 1-0 Friday!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

UCF in or out of CFP rankings matters:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/in-o ... 0781b.html
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:36 pm UCF in or out of CFP rankings matters:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/in-o ... 0781b.html
Just win.

1-0 on Black Friday.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Greeniegb wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:33 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:27 am
tpstulane wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:13 am
Absolutely. But for once I’m hoping they stay in La for the Sugar and the 11am Dec 31 KO lol.
I am hopeful Tulane can win it's next two games, and let the bowl krap work itself out, most schools, eligible for New Years day games have at least two more games to play..SC still has ND and Oregon to play....I may be mistaken, but the only NY6 bowl a G5 can go to is the Cotton....
I am tired of the Cissy wave fans that are scared of the kitty kats up the road. When they shook the port a let, I was in they ran with their tails between their legs. They put on pants the same way we do. If we want to be big time, we need to bury the elephant over our shoulders. Be men moving on we must be strong and let our record speak for itself, but we need to be men. Any team, any day, any time. I will not continue playing second fiddle to the kitties in La.
I went to Omaha twice and those fools went up without the team. Just saying we deserve to have our own limelight and not be overshadowed with them there taking over every bar and restaurant in Dallas metro area. I’m not scared it’s just not an enjoyable fan experience with them all around. I’d be fine playing them every year even if it was a 3 for 1 but during the regular season. A bowl game is a reward and shouldn’t be a hassle. IMO the only reason why I don’t pull for them is their fan base. That’s it. I pull for every La school but them. Only because of their fans. Been to BR multiple times to see FB, MBB, WBB and many baseball games and regionals when we didn’t even play LSU we got harassed. The cops up there just laugh when you complain you had a beer thrown on you. Trust me I know this subject all too well.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Forever TU
Surge

A freaking joke that UCF is still ranked.

Blow the Bearcats out of the water. Statement time.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Now that UCF stayed ranked if we lose the only way we get in the CCG is if UCF gets upset by USF per Guerry Smith.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

That is correct.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Win the game. Show we deserve to be in the championship game. Prove we're one of the best two in the conference. If not, we can cry all we want about tiebreakers, but the fact is we have to beat the best to be the best and right now we're 0-1 against the best.

1-0 on Black Friday.

Tell the world we belong and WIN THE REGULAR SEASON.

And host the Championship Game.

1-0 on Black Friday
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
krueman green
Ripple

WAVE in the Playoffs!
CFB-HQ ,FanNation in a12 team field has the WAVE in at #12 . Nice to see the WAVE being notice around the nation . :mrgreen:
Forever TU
Surge

krueman green wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:29 am WAVE in the Playoffs!
CFB-HQ ,FanNation in a12 team field has the WAVE in at #12 . Nice to see the WAVE being notice around the nation . :mrgreen:
That’s because that’s technically where we would slot in based on how the expanded playoffs seeding format works. But yes nice to see publications playing it out. Gotta go 1-0 2 more times!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

If we had a 12 team playoff..,, we make it.
https://theathletic.com/3925350/2022/11 ... ed_article
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981