Has YOGWF gone out of business?

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Show Me wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:06 pm Site back up for now.
Its up but you cant reply. I guess they're still sorting things out.

"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
RobertM320
Green Wave

Wavetrader wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:32 am and a few of them are insufferable (Wavedom / Wavedum),
He's their version of winwave. The replies and attitude are so similar that I wouldn't be shocked if someone told me they're the same person.
"ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE! HANG EM AND BANG EM! HANG EM AND BANG EM!"-- Todd Graffagnini
Show Me
Riptide

RobertM320 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:12 pm
Wavetrader wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:32 am and a few of them are insufferable (Wavedom / Wavedum),
He's their version of winwave. The replies and attitude are so similar that I wouldn't be shocked if someone told me they're the same person.
Absolutely.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

It's Alive !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:37 am It's Alive !!!!
Some good info and posts, too. The thread about today's basketball game has a good scouting report of Nevada.
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:46 am
Some good info and posts, too. The thread about today's basketball game has a good scouting report of Nevada.
Have to admit, they do at times have some good inside info. I have been banned from their site for several years....live on yogwf !
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:11 pm
DfromCT wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:46 am
Have to admit, they do at times have some good inside info. I have been banned from their site for several years....live on yogwf !
Me too!
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia