YOGWF Message Board

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
WavyHoops
High Tide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 pm Personally I welcome all Tulane fans. It would be nice to have a critical mass in one place
+1

Wave755
Tsunami

WavyHoops wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 11:14 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:59 pm Personally I welcome all Tulane fans. It would be nice to have a critical mass in one place
+1
👍🏻, yep, some of their posters are true and quite knowledgeable Wave fans and would be a welcomed addition to GoTula.
ajcalhoun
Swell

They seem to be back up and running with a new look. (Apparently for a week now. Who knew?)

I never noticed before. Have they always proclaimed themselves
"The DEFINITIVE Tulane Discussion Forum?"
-Their CAPS, not mine.
God Bless Everyone!
Wave755
Tsunami

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:59 am They seem to be back up and running with a new look. (Apparently for a week now. Who knew?)

-Their CAPS, not mine.
🤔, on my screen the YOGGIE page http://www.yogwf.com/ now looks “bluish” In color but otherwise not that different than before it went offline for past week or two? And, they now claim 1642 members to our 571.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

ajcalhoun wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 2:59 am They seem to be back up and running with a new look. (Apparently for a week now. Who knew?)

-Their CAPS, not mine.
That’s actually old style. I haven’t seen that style used for years. Many sites I’m on went away from that years ago. Some reason probably forced them to go that route to get back online.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 7:09 am

-Their CAPS, not mine.
That’s actually old style. I haven’t seen that style used for years. Many sites I’m on went away from that years ago. Some reason probably forced them to go that route to get back online.
The yoggie definition of;
DIFINITIVE...no peresonal thoughts are facts allowed, only post I approve
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

LOL, I think YOGWF just shut it down for today. Site is pretty much unresponsive. Just like we were in the 2nd half.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

NOLABigSteve wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:25 pm LOL, I think YOGWF just shut it down for today. Site is pretty much unresponsive. Just like we were in the 2nd half.
Wow. I wonder if it’s on purpose
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Too many negative Tulane comments—they tilted.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
IM42lane
Swell

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm Too many negative Tulane comments—they tilted.
NEGATIVE comments --- on the YOGGIE board! You must be joking!
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
HoustonWave
Tsunami

IM42lane wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:00 am
HoustonWave wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm Too many negative Tulane comments—they tilted.
NEGATIVE comments --- on the YOGGIE board! You must be joking!
That’s why the first one tilted them.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
IM42lane
Swell

Again, is there a problem?
Regards,
"Pete" Madere
RobertM320
Green Wave

IM42lane wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:06 pm Again, is there a problem?
Benn down since at least this morning for sure.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

There are platform issues. They don't have a Steve to take care of it. Hail Steve!
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

I wouldn’t be surprised if they been infested with malware. I had my IP banned there because it thinks I was posting from Russia. I wouldn’t doubt if the mods all got banned. That site has been having problems with that for months and now it looks like it’s totally blocked them out.
Last edited by Show Me on Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Their website went offline when the judge in FL threw out the "Stop Woke" law. Coincidence?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Show Me
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:34 am Their website went offline when the judge in FL threw out the "Stop Woke" law. Coincidence?
Not sure about that but the timing for them going blank is humorous. We’re having our best season since ‘98 and they can’t get their act together.
They got Tulaned. :lol: :lol: :lol:
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:33 am I wouldn’t be surprised if they been infested with malware. I had my IP banned there because it thinks I was posting from Russia. I wouldn’t doubt if the mods all got banned. That site has been having problems with that for months and now it looks like it’s totally blocked them out.
I had a blank most of the day but then at some point I got this: (I’m definitely not clicking on that page now)

Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:39 am
DfromCT wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:34 am Their website went offline when the judge in FL threw out the "Stop Woke" law. Coincidence?
Not sure about that but the timing for them going blank is humorous. We’re having our best season since ‘98 and they can’t get their act together.
They got Tulaned. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink: :-D :wink: :cheers:
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Wavetrader
Low Tide

I've never posted there, but I do visit the board a few times a week. We need all of the exposure we can get, so its a shame they lost the board at this point in time during this breakout season. A few of them are pretentious (Pete R), and a few of them are insufferable (Wavedom / Wavedum), but otherwise they are a great source of information. Hope they can get it back together again. Maybe they can find a computer science student from Tulane to assist them!
"There is winning and there is misery". BP
Bigschtick
Riptide

Wavetrader wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:32 am I've never posted there, but I do visit the board a few times a week. We need all of the exposure we can get, so its a shame they lost the board at this point in time during this breakout season. A few of them are pretentious (Pete R), and a few of them are insufferable (Wavedom / Wavedum), but otherwise they are a great source of information. Hope they can get it back together again. Maybe they can find a computer science student from Tulane to assist them!
As do I and in particular, I enjoy their game day thread and quite clearly, they do not hold punches when the Wave screws up. I do not think its the same YOGWF as in the past. Plenty of good info there.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

I sure hope so!!! Ye Old IS YE OLD!
Bham Wave
Ripple

Whatever happened to JtS?
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Thing is, I would actually help them / probably move them to one of my servers if they ever asked / reached out.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
Show Me
Tsunami

Site back up for now.