Game day Parking

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
sader24
Tsunami

Anyone got a good lot to drive up to on game day and pay to park and walk? Last time I drove to a game I got towed.

GreenLantern
Riptide

Claiborne to Broadway…left (riverbound) on Broadway… turn left on Freret at the light… go about three blocks and turn right on Audubon Pl…you’ll be in the middle of main campus parking. An attendant will collect payment at the Freret entrance. I think it’s $20 but it’s worth it and you’re right in the middle of campus.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

GreenLantern wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:14 pm Claiborne to Broadway…left (riverbound) on Broadway… turn left on Freret at the light… go about three blocks and turn right on Audubon Pl…you’ll be in the middle of main campus parking. An attendant will collect payment at the Freret entrance. I think it’s $20 but it’s worth it and you’re right in the middle of campus.
Nice. $20 to park on campus for the game is a bargain.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
BC Wave
Swell

I know of two places:
Pay lot - Loyola Garage . It’s on the River side of Freret, between Broadway and Calhoun. It’s near Fogelman arena and near the tailgating area.

Another pay lot - River side of Willow puts you right at the tailgating area.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

BC Wave wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:35 am I know of two places:
Pay lot - Loyola Garage . It’s on the River side of Freret, between Broadway and Calhoun. It’s near Fogelman arena and near the tailgating area.

Another pay lot - River side of Willow puts you right at the tailgating area.
I may be mistaken, but the Loyola garage is loacted where the "Fieldhouse" stood....after Loyola dropped basketball, Tulane tried to buy the Fieldhouse, the Vatican vetoed the deal
Last edited by golfnut69 on Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Yes it is built on the space where the Fieldhouse was. Their gym is at the top of it.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.