The Top 30

UCF, Cincinnati, UConn, ECU, Houston, Memphis, South Florida, SMU, Temple, Tulsa
Post Reply
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 12553
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

Looks like UH is giving away many meals at Landrys
https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/07 ... eview-2022


Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 22703
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:08 am Looks like UH is giving away many meals at Landrys
https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/07 ... eview-2022
:cry: Only one Tulane player.
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
anEngineer
Swell
Posts: 1282
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:26 pm
Status: Offline

These pre-season things are just click bait. I wish there were more Tulane players recognized as well, but what is the criteria? If Pratt doesn't get hurt last year and just equals his previous year, he is on the list. Does that make him less a player for this year because he got banged up last year?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican
Posts: 12553
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 am
Status: Offline

anEngineer wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:34 am These pre-season things are just click bait. I wish there were more Tulane players recognized as well, but what is the criteria? If Pratt doesn't get hurt last year and just equals his previous year, he is on the list. Does that make him less a player for this year because he got banged up last year?
but it took you mind off the realigment that Tulane is not a part of...
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami
Posts: 5542
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

tpstulane wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:31 am
golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:08 am Looks like UH is giving away many meals at Landrys
https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/07 ... eview-2022
:cry: Only one Tulane player.
The allocation of the Top 30, among AAC teams, pretty much reflects how the football world views each program. In fact, it makes you wonder if it wasn't part of the formula when selecting the Top 30. UH, UCF, Cincy and SMU--and then a big gap down to Memphis and ECU.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
User avatar
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 22703
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:56 pm
Status: Offline

HoustonWave wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 11:07 am
tpstulane wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:31 am
golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:08 am Looks like UH is giving away many meals at Landrys
https://collegefootballnews.com/2022/07 ... eview-2022
:cry: Only one Tulane player.
The allocation of the Top 30, among AAC teams, pretty much reflects how the football world views each program. In fact, it makes you wonder if it wasn't part of the formula when selecting the Top 30. UH, UCF, Cincy and SMU--and then a big gap down to Memphis and ECU.
Absolutely
Stadiums get old, winning never does.
Tulane Class of 1981
Post Reply