Lowly WSU Sweeps Tulane

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Last edited by winwave on Sun May 15, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Wave755
Tsunami

Game One Final:
Wichita State 2
Wave 0
💩
Green Wave
Swell

Wave755 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 pm Game One Final:
Wichita State 2
Wave 0
💩
Three Fridays in a row our pitching does well and still loses game. :(
ROLL WAVE!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Green Wave wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:06 pm
Wave755 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:28 pm Game One Final:
Wichita State 2
Wave 0
💩
Three Fridays in a row our pitching does well and still loses game. :(
Yep. Corey Merrill could definitely relate.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Waste a third straight good performance by Carmouche. There's just no excuse. He's got to go.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
TURVS71
Swell

Jewitt ball continues!! PITIFUL!

You watching Graffagnini?
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

I just canceled my ESPN+ so I can’t watch.
Tulane Class of 1981
anEngineer
Riptide

That's pretty funny to cancel so you can avoid the temptation to watch. Tulane baseball is approaching a violation of the 8th Amendment's "cruel and unusual punishment" clause.
Bigschtick
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:33 am That's pretty funny to cancel so you can avoid the temptation to watch. Tulane baseball is approaching a violation of the 8th Amendment's "cruel and unusual punishment" clause.
The temptation has long since gone. I canceled Espn+ earlier in the season.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

anEngineer wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 11:33 am That's pretty funny to cancel so you can avoid the temptation to watch. Tulane baseball is approaching a violation of the 8th Amendment's "cruel and unusual punishment" clause.
Exactly. It’s been brutal even sitting home watching. I have season tickets and made less than 10 games in person this season. Just losing interest day by day. It’s a lot of time to waste watching even at my house 3-4 hours a game. I was at the point of tuning in and seeing the score. Then if we scored I’d back up the video and watch how. Sitting through an entire game has become unbearable for me now.
Tulane Class of 1981
greenie78
Riptide

Got run ruled!!!!!!!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Had 5-0 lead and lost 18-8. Pitiful.
Sunamiwave
High Tide

Jewett needs to be fired immediately. He has turned the once proud Tulane baseball program into a clown show.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

greenie78 wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:48 pm Got run ruled!!!!!!!
Thx. Never watched an inning
Tulane Class of 1981
Show Me
Tsunami

This Tulane administration has successfully managed to make me hate my most beloved Tulane sport of baseball. Congrats Dannen and Fitts.
I’m at the end of my rope with Tulane. Pathetic.
I feel for those that booked a trip to Clearwater 2 and Q pack light.
Oh Brother
Low Tide

Let’s hope this latest humiliation marks the end of the Jewett “ experience.” If so, we can reflect on why it took 6 years for our AD to recognize what was always apparent- the guy is a loser and that’s about the nicest thing one can say about him. There were so many great Tulane baseball experiences- beating LSU in super regional, beating Rice here as well and games against the really good California teams and many more, with the stands full and Hullabaloos resounding. I blame Dannen for the destruction of the program and for the barely breathing football program.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TJ needs to be fired when the plane lands in NOLA..... and a message needs to be sent to the players....oh yeah, Fitts needs to be sending a memo also....TD fire TJ...and after that is done, please see me in my office.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Dave breslin
Swell

And apathy is growing well in the crap operation called tulane. Show some nads and tell Jewett to stay home for Clearwater. How long can you run a loser on your payroll and justify it?
Bigschtick
Riptide

Oh Brother wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:03 pm Let’s hope this latest humiliation marks the end of the Jewett “ experience.” If so, we can reflect on why it took 6 years for our AD to recognize what was always apparent- the guy is a loser and that’s about the nicest thing one can say about him. There were so many great Tulane baseball experiences- beating LSU in super regional, beating Rice here as well and games against the really good California teams and many more, with the stands full and Hullabaloos resounding. I blame Dannen for the destruction of the program and for the barely breathing football program.
Exactly! Thing is Fitts is clueless, Dannen is M.I.A, Admin does not give a crap so other than the few diehards here, who cares enough to show this baseball coach the door? I would be very surprised if he was fired. Athletics at Tulane are doing a slow death march.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Dave breslin
Swell

Get Andy and a prescription for saltpeter
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Dave breslin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:18 pm Get Andy and a prescription for saltpeter
Easy solution
Tulane Class of 1981
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Dave breslin wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:18 pm Get Andy and a prescription for saltpeter
😂😂
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
capwave
High Tide

This is truly disgusting! Troy Dannen you have failed the university you work for, and the entire fan base of Tulane. This incompetent moron should have been fired 3 years ago, and here we sit. This was the one program we use to be able to hang our hat on. It is so upsetting and sad for me to say I’m done! Even if and when they fire this jackass and hire someone else it will take some time and winning seasons to bring me back. Thank you Troy Dannen for this. My kids, who I brought to every game keep asking me why I still root for them. No more, I’m out.
Last edited by capwave on Sat May 14, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Shocker fans bringing their brooms tomorrow to see if their 18-32 baseball team can sweep Jewett.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Show Me
Tsunami

Dannen had to be hired to bring us to D-3 no other explanation. He’s looking to bail and we are stuck with his remains.
Scary where we are now.