Jewitt asks Minder for Permission?

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
Greeniegb
High Tide

I have been saying this awhile now the fielding problems for the Wave has been in the infield perticularly at shortstop. Minder has the most errors on the team and cost the Wave several victories. They also have not been good turning the double play. Something had to give but it took too long. Jewitt asks Minder permission to move back to his original position 3rd base and move freshman Shlutz to shortstop. Paid dividends against UNO. Jewett is a weak coach having to ask a player to move, no a strong coach tells the player this is for the benefit of the team and the move will happen because of x, y, and z. Jewett must go we need a coach, excuse me with balls, this explains why the team is so up and down a strong coach keeps a team on even keel, no highs and lows just perform or hit the bench.

HoustonWave
Tsunami

Greeniegb wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:57 pm I have been saying this awhile now the fielding problems for the Wave has been in the infield perticularly at shortstop. Minder has the most errors on the team and cost the Wave several victories. They also have not been good turning the double play. Something had to give but it took too long. Jewitt asks Minder permission to move back to his original position 3rd base and move freshman Shlutz to shortstop. Paid dividends against UNO. Jewett is a weak coach having to ask a player to move, no a strong coach tells the player this is for the benefit of the team and the move will happen because of x, y, and z. Jewett must go we need a coach, excuse me with balls, this explains why the team is so up and down a strong coach keeps a team on even keel, no highs and lows just perform or hit the bench.
Absolutely. He actually ASKED the error prone shortstop? Unbelievable. There is nobody piloting the ship— do they take a vote about who should be in the starting line up?
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Greeniegb
High Tide

HoustonWave wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:29 pm
Greeniegb wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:57 pm I have been saying this awhile now the fielding problems for the Wave has been in the infield perticularly at shortstop. Minder has the most errors on the team and cost the Wave several victories. They also have not been good turning the double play. Something had to give but it took too long. Jewitt asks Minder permission to move back to his original position 3rd base and move freshman Shlutz to shortstop. Paid dividends against UNO. Jewett is a weak coach having to ask a player to move, no a strong coach tells the player this is for the benefit of the team and the move will happen because of x, y, and z. Jewett must go we need a coach, excuse me with balls, this explains why the team is so up and down a strong coach keeps a team on even keel, no highs and lows just perform or hit the bench.
Absolutely. He actually ASKED the error prone shortstop? Unbelievable. There is nobody piloting the ship— do they take a vote about who should be in the starting line up?
Two more errors today, he is only a .240 hitter and his fielding is terrible!!! 15 errors on the year . 9 1 9 fielding % keeps dropping