An announcement by one Private U Prez

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

that Prez Fitts may need to read and take action
Just a few weeks ago, Miami president Julio Frenk busted out the jargon to basically say he’d have more involvement with the football program “by facilitating seamless alignment between the Board of Trustees, my entire administration, and the athletics department.” It’s ipsum lorem business-speak-meets-the-increasing-corporatization-of-college-sports, but it can matter when you are hiring a football coach for millions of dollars. Miami doesn’t currently have a vacancy but, a few hours north in Gainesville, Florida has a situation that needs to be explained in detail from an alignment perspective.

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
ajcalhoun
Swell

"Alignment" must be the new catchword. The Florida AD mentioned alignment as one of the key positives he could promise to prospective head coaches.
God Bless Everyone!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I get an "alignment" once or twice per month at my chiropractor
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !