Season Tickets (minus Oklahoma game) available

Looking to buy, swap, trade, or give away your tickets?
TXSooner518
Trickle

Hey all,

I am an Oklahoma fan who has had a love for New Orleans for a quarter century. We are coming to NOLA for the OU game and we bought season tickets to ensure that we were able to get tickets.

I have the other 6 games for offer, and figure it may be easier/more beneficial to get one buyer for them rather than try to sell each game individually, and selling here can save us all the fees on StubHub or SeatGeek. I can easily transfer the tickets on tulanetix.com (great, user-friendly website!)

The tickets are Sec. 119, Row CC, Seats 1-4, so they are on the aisle next to Sec. 120, which is a much higher price point. The games included are:

Morgan State - 9/11
UAB - 9/25
Houston - 10/7
Cincinnati - 10/30
Tulsa - 11/13
USF - 11/20

Looking for $90 per, but feel free to PM me an offer. We will be in town 9/1-9/4, would be happy to meet up and exchange $ and transfer online simultaneously, but don't have to do that if we can make other arrangements. Can forward an email showing I purchased these directly from Tulane.

Thanks all! Looking forward to being gracious visitors and enjoying some fine NOLA hospitality.

TXSooner518
Trickle

Anyone interested in these? Very disappointed in the Tulane ticket department response. Would love to move them to a happy Tulane supporter.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

We have a ticket exchange section. I’ll move it there. Good Luck.
Unfortunately many of us also bought more tickets to hustle to OU fans. Lol.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

And not sure you're going to get $90 each without an OU game included!
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
TXSooner518
Trickle

RobertM320 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:34 am And not sure you're going to get $90 each without an OU game included!
For sure! Open to offers, there are definitely some solid games left, aisle seats definitely helpful too!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXSooner518 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm
RobertM320 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:34 am And not sure you're going to get $90 each without an OU game included!
For sure! Open to offers, there are definitely some solid games left, aisle seats definitely helpful too!
I would call the Tulane Ticket office and donate the tickets, U get a tax write off, and they bring kids to the games
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

TXSooner518 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 pm
We're talking Tulane football here. This is my best and final offer:
Send me a six pack of Oklahoma's own Evil Twin Brewing's 12 percent Barrel Aged Bible Belt stout and I'll agree to take the tickets and dispose of them safely.