MOD's

Questions, complaints, and suggestions are always welcome.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No but you're admittedly the one who did this. Clearly we need more.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 pm No but you're admittedly the one who did this. Clearly we need more.
Pee Wee I’m talking about. Everyone on the board is a mod. Three just do the mechanics.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

tps needs to resign or be impeached and forcibly removed from his throne .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

nawlinspete wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:05 pm tps needs to resign or be impeached and forcibly removed from his throne .
Ok Pete. :mrgreen:
Lucky this isn’t Twitter because you’d be banned for Inciting violence .
All over a thread merge. Hilarious.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:02 pm
winwave wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:58 pm No but you're admittedly the one who did this. Clearly we need more.
Pee Wee I’m talking about. Everyone on the board is a mod. Three just do the mechanics.
Like I said I posted that it should be removed in that thread. You read the board and post daily. No excuses.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Alright, I’ll bite. Are people still defending Trump ?
GreenLantern
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 pm Alright, I’ll bite. Are people still defending Trump ?
C'mon Bi! Kicking MAGAs when they're down and hurting is as low-class as a University of Houston crackback-block.

The faithful know that the election was stolen, it was those ANTIFA people that caused the big ruckus in DC, and that those Satan-worshiping, Hillary-loving, deep-state pedophiles will ultimately cause the downfall of America.

There's hope though. Like Phoenix rising from the ashes, Trump will come again to reclaim His kingdom in the next election. Until then, we've got apostles like Ted Cruz and our own Senator John Kennedy to continue the good fight.
gbgreenie
Surge

GreenLantern wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:49 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:57 pm Alright, I’ll bite. Are people still defending Trump ?
C'mon Bi! Kicking MAGAs when they're down and hurting is as low-class as a University of Houston crackback-block.

The faithful know that the election was stolen, it was those ANTIFA people that caused the big ruckus in DC, and that those Satan-worshiping, Hillary-loving, deep-state pedophiles will ultimately cause the downfall of America.

There's hope though. Like Phoenix rising from the ashes, Trump will come again to reclaim His kingdom in the next election. Until then, we've got apostles like Ted Cruz and our own Senator John Kennedy to continue the good fight.
Spreading lies should get you kicked off of any social media. 62 Courts that Trump stacked in his 4 years including his Supreme Court that instead of getting stimulus to people suffering his Senate rushed thru Barrett, ha what good did it do all of Trumps Judges thumbed their noses up at his lies. This is fact not false information. Those arrested at the Capital all Alt Right Trumpsters facts not lies. Then they have nerve and stupidity enough to post pictures of themselves on Social Media. Only stupid Trumpsters would be so nieve and think they are above the Law. Constitutionally the States and the people control elections. Congress has no control and Should never control Elections. Who on here believes one man the Vice President should be able to overturn 50 states and the voters in those state. Who is that stupid why have an election if one man can over turn. Trump is stupid let me know those of you that are that stupid!!! The courts and Judiciary sole responsibility is to settle disputes or irregularities Congress has no role in it what so ever. The Vice President and Congress only role is to confirm state results that is it!!!
Show Me
Tsunami

You’ll never understand. It’s going on 5 years and Trump has only gained supporters. He’s the mouthpiece for 70 plus million people in this country that have been ignored and silenced for years. The fear is that he is not afraid of speaking out on their behalf. He could kill 10 people on 5thAve and he won’t lose one supporter. He’s the voice for his supporters it’s not the personality. People and the media that can’t comprehend this after 5 years obviously are brain dead.
Twitter has figured it out by silencing him they can silence those 70 million that have been ignored in the past. They don’t want them rising up.
Pepper
Swell

Here we go again. I have to give it to him, he's consistent!
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
MicMan
Swell

The worst people ever, at the worst possible moment, being the worst people ever.

LOL
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

lowest unemployment in History...Lowest Lending rates in modern history..., troops brought home from useless wars... best performing stock market in history.....Mid-east peace agreements....voided trade agreements that were unfair to American workers.... I am sure the big guy and the wannabe, will surpass all of these milestones, yeah sure they will...as far as civil discord, look no further than the democratic party and its elected ofiicials for enciting rioting,,please see maxine waters to start with...not one time did the big guy or the wannabe speak out about federal buildings and police offices being burned ..look at the police shootings involving blacks, each one of those cities is run by a democrat...so get your check books ready...your Taxes will be soaring soon, so the freebies can begin
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
GreenLantern
Riptide

Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 am
You’ll never understand. It’s going on 5 years and Trump has only gained supporters. He’s the mouthpiece for 70 plus million people in this country that have been ignored and silenced for years. The fear is that he is not afraid of speaking out on their behalf. He could kill 10 people on 5thAve and he won’t lose one supporter. He’s the voice for his supporters it’s not the personality. People and the media that can’t comprehend this after 5 years obviously are brain dead.
Twitter has figured it out by silencing him they can silence those 70 million that have been ignored in the past. They don’t want them rising up.
When I'm dealing with my worst fears for the future my grandchildren will face, these are the thoughts that I have...that ShowMe is right and there are people in numbers that want this kind of nationalistic jingoism.

The Republican party was the party of Lincoln that took pride in the Emancipation Proclamation as their crowning achievement. They signed bills creating the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Forestry Service. Republicans were responsible for the creation of NASA and the Interstate Highway System. Civil rights pioneers like Eisenhower brought about the end of school segregation by enforcing Brown v Board of Education at Little Rock.

What the hell happened?
Show Me
Tsunami

GreenLantern wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:28 am
Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:07 am
When I'm dealing with my worst fears for the future my grandchildren will face, these are the thoughts that I have...that ShowMe is right and there are people in numbers that want this kind of nationalistic jingoism.

The Republican party was the party of Lincoln that took pride in the Emancipation Proclamation as their crowning achievement. They signed bills creating the Environmental Protection Agency and the National Forestry Service. Republicans were responsible for the creation of NASA and the Interstate Highway System. Civil rights pioneers like Eisenhower brought about the end of school segregation by enforcing Brown v Board of Education at Little Rock.

What the hell happened?
Your blind. It’s all exposed now. Wiki leaks dumps their entire catalog including the Democratic corruption

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid ... bM46oHXWMI
Show Me
Tsunami

Even Walmart exposed. You know Trump people love WM. How screw over employees on benefits
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/walmart ... y-2005.pdf
Show Me
Tsunami

Clinton’s exposed
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Twitter has already disabled the hashtag #1984 trying to suppress this information.

Dave breslin
Swell

I like the women’s underwear advertisements when I scan gotula.
Dave breslin
Swell

And....what is a MOD?
Show Me
Tsunami

Everything from Hillary Clinton's emails, McCain's being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on..... https://file.wikileaks.org/file/...

These are Clinton’s emails: https://file.wikileaks.org/file/clinton-emails/

Index file!   https://file.wikileaks.org/file/?fbclid ... bM46oHXWMI
Show Me
Tsunami

Dave breslin wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:13 am And....what is a MOD?
Moderator.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:54 am Even Walmart exposed. You know Trump people love WM. How screw over employees on benefits
if I am not mistaken, the document posted is 16 years old....what does this have to do with Trump ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:12 am lowest unemployment in History...Lowest Lending rates in modern history..., troops brought home from useless wars... best performing stock market in history.....Mid-east peace agreements....voided trade agreements that were unfair to American workers.... I am sure the big guy and the wannabe, will surpass all of these milestones, yeah sure they will...as far as civil discord, look no further than the democratic party and its elected ofiicials for enciting rioting,,please see maxine waters to start with...not one time did the big guy or the wannabe speak out about federal buildings and police offices being burned ..look at the police shootings involving blacks, each one of those cities is run by a democrat...so get your check books ready...your Taxes will be soaring soon, so the freebies can begin
When you engage one of these Trump haters, ask them what Trump POLICY they want reversed or changed. You will get an answer like, "He tweets too much" or "He is crude" or a blank look. There is no policy that didn't work to make the country safer or more prosperous. They just hate him to be hating.
Show Me
Tsunami

golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 am
Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:54 am Even Walmart exposed. You know Trump people love WM. How screw over employees on benefits
if I am not mistaken, the document posted is 16 years old....what does this have to do with Trump ?
Trump supporters are “smelly Walmart types” per the liberal elite
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:24 am
golfnut69 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:15 am
Trump supporters are “smelly Walmart types” per the liberal elite
I guess my 72 hour deodorant is not working !!!!...signed, Proud Deplorable
Pepper
Swell

Look I'm a Trump supporter and I hate Wal Mart! Th election is over, move on and this is supposed to be a sports forum about Tulane related athletics. This whole shit started as usual because one guy cannot accept another poster's opinion. He makes it clear in every post against every poster that he is right and everyone else is wrong. As far as that squirrel Pete, he hasn't seen the ball since kickoff and we are deep in the 4th quarter. For the sake of the few fans we have on this site, please take your self-righteous asses and idiotic comments elsewhere.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.