TJ Huggins commits

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

WR - TJ Huggins out of Miami, Fla verbally commits to the wave. We now have two excellent WR recruits and 1 excellent QB. I think these are actually the 3 highest commits we have in the class (and historically).

Depending on the service you look at this guy had some good offers. Apparently Pratt was also recruiting him hard as well. Hopefully as we KEEP throwing the ball we keep getting better recruits at the skill position on the offensive side of the ball.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FearTheWave ... 9472198664

Bicoastalwave
Riptide

While this post was late, it’s classic Tulane everyone refuses to show any optimism or comment. Heaven forbid we finally have good QB recruits (with more in the pipeline) and are recruiting big time (SMU) talent.
Last edited by Bicoastalwave on Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:56 am While this post was late, it’s classic Tulane everyone refuses to show any optimism or comment. Heaven forbid we finally have good QB recruits (with more in the pipeline) and are recruiting big time (SMU) talent.
It’s a commit. Not a signing. That explains the lack of optimism.
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
RobertM320
Green Wave

Not sure how we missed this. I don't see it posted anywhere on the boards.

T.J. Huggins, 3-star WR from Miami, FL. .8614 rating on 247, putting him third in this class behind Ty Keyes and Kenarius Johnson.
6' 2" WR

Offers from Indiana, Michigan St, Coastal Carolina, Maryland, Boston College, ECU, Pitt, Syracuse Utah, UCF, USF and Virginia Tech, with a few other G5's as well.

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Actually it's nine threads down in this forum.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

Sorry, I looked and didn't see it.

I see it now. The title was so long.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BTW, your title has his last name misspelled.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

winwave wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:58 pm BTW, your title has his last name misspelled.
Does it? His Tweet says Huggins. That's what I put in the post as well.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:18 pm
winwave wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:58 pm BTW, your title has his last name misspelled.

In the title you had Hoggins.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:55 am
RobertM320 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:18 pm

In the title you had Hoggins.
as any good PR person will tell ya...say what U want about me..but spell my name correctly
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !