Fritz contract

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:14 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am
winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 am
tpstulane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 am
winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 am Q&A with TD:

https://theathletic.com/2065988/2020/09 ... ecautions/
Why post a link that requires subscription? People with a subscription have already read it and people without a subscription can’t read it. :mrgreen:
Those with subscriptions often miss these because they don't write about us much.
I doubt it. It comes in your email if you set the email delivery to follow Tulane in their subscription. It also comes over in Twitter and Facebook now. And perhaps others. Everyone with a subscription knows that but maybe you who missed the bus leaving this past weekend.
So bitter when you’ve once again been proven wrong. Many have commented after they were posted by me after not noticing them before .
You fell for the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You just made my point.
Just like some here missed the Navy non-tackling info I posted that you said was all over the place but not posted here.
I assume perhaps some that follow this site may miss things from time to time. There’s no need to bash someone over it. That’s was why I baited you on the Athletic. I knew someone would say they didn’t see it. That’s why I posted the Navy non-contact info. It wasn’t mentioned here prior.
I also gave the additional info on how to get emails on Tulane that perhaps some weren’t aware of.

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
GreenLantern
Riptide

Nonsense like this chases people to the Yoggie board.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

GreenLantern wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:46 pm Nonsense like this chases people to the Yoggie board.
Absolutely. Seems like it’s always always the same poster involved on one end in these pissing matches.
There’s always a polite way to point things out without insulting someone.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
winwave
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:18 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:14 pm
tpstulane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 am
winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:26 am
tpstulane wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:08 am
winwave wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:44 am Q&A with TD:

https://theathletic.com/2065988/2020/09 ... ecautions/
Why post a link that requires subscription? People with a subscription have already read it and people without a subscription can’t read it. :mrgreen:
Those with subscriptions often miss these because they don't write about us much.
I doubt it. It comes in your email if you set the email delivery to follow Tulane in their subscription. It also comes over in Twitter and Facebook now. And perhaps others. Everyone with a subscription knows that but maybe you who missed the bus leaving this past weekend.
So bitter when you’ve once again been proven wrong. Many have commented after they were posted by me after not noticing them before .
You fell for the bait. Hook, line and sinker. You just made my point.
Just like some here missed the Navy non-tackling info I posted that you said was all over the place but not posted here.
I assume perhaps some that follow this site may miss things from time to time. There’s no need to bash someone over it. That’s was why I baited you on the Athletic. I knew someone would say they didn’t see it. That’s why I posted the Navy non-contact info. It wasn’t mentioned here prior.
I also gave the additional info on how to get emails on Tulane that perhaps some weren’t aware of.
Off the mark as usual. First off no one missed the Navy non tackling issue. Except you. Secondly I gave a good reason why I posted that Athletic article based on prior experience. Bi= proved my point.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
frpaulnola
Ripple

An excellent, insightful piece by CCS full of historical perspective posted by Winwave. Thanks for posting!
Roll Wave!
A&S '83
Instructor @ TU 2005
squilz
Low Tide

this link contains a list of the highest paid people at Tulane.

Fritz is already runner-up and I’m sure there’s people who aren’t happy about it.

Curiously, a certain former employee is still clearing almost a million dollars, 6 years after leaving their post.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Interesting link/list. It’s absolutely ludicrous that cowen is still making $1m a year. What a nice severance package he gave himself.

Interesting that the medical school has most of the highest paid professors. Didn’t we also come to the conclusion that this likely doesn’t include any incentives that may be built into the contract ?
HoustonWave
Tsunami

squilz wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 am this link contains a list of the highest paid people at Tulane.

Fritz is already runner-up and I’m sure there’s people who aren’t happy about it.

Curiously, a certain former employee is still clearing almost a million dollars, 6 years after leaving their post.
And that former employee never had a winning year.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana