Jaden Williams Commits

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

A 3 star WR we flipped from ULL who will also play basketball:

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

The kid has some freakish athletic abilities. He's 5'10" and slam dunks with ease! As a WR, he's a 3 star rated .8104, for whatever that's worth.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

winwave wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:08 pm A 3 star WR we flipped from ULL who will also play basketball:

I assume coach hunter will give him an opportunity to prove himself but this doesn’t count against his scholarships (is this correct ?). Is he like A preferred walk on for basketball ? Being under 6 foot it’s amazing how good he is ! Hope he crushes it as a slot receiver and high energy guard for us
Ruski
Swell

Is he more likely to make an impact at football or basketball?
Jaxwave
Swell

IMHO, more probable a standout in football. His highlight videos in basketball show nothing but drives to basket for layups/dunks. At 5’10” won’t be able to do that in college. Needs to develop outside shot to be more than a spot player in BBall.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:34 am
winwave wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:08 pm A 3 star WR we flipped from ULL who will also play basketball:

I assume coach hunter will give him an opportunity to prove himself but this doesn’t count against his scholarships (is this correct ?). Is he like A preferred walk on for basketball ? Being under 6 foot it’s amazing how good he is ! Hope he crushes it as a slot receiver and high energy guard for us
I believe you are correct that it will only count against our football scholarship limit.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

This video shows him hitting shots:

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/jaden- ... 2cbd31c68b
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

He plays for a high school in very north metro Austin, and about 15 miles south of where I live... I watched the B'Ball hilites, give em a PG that can penetrate and open the big men up for easy shots...he has mastered the "palming/carrying' the ball to almost an expert level
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !