Lindsey Scott at his 5th different school

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

HoustonWave wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:01 pm I heard that Daddy Scott did call WF, immediately after LS went into the transfer portal (and the same time of short Twitter love fest on Tulane), and WF made it clear there would be no role for LS at Tulane.
:shock:
:lol:

winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:01 pm I heard that Daddy Scott did call WF, immediately after LS went into the transfer portal (and the same time of short Twitter love fest on Tulane), and WF made it clear there would be no role for LS at Tulane.
Thanks. Good to hear. Moving on.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Latest on him at Nicholls St 🤔
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 0267c.html
Scott is locked in a battle with Fourcade’s backup, former Destrehan QB Kohen Granier, a redshirt junior, and redshirt freshman Andrew Robison, who played at Vandebilt Catholic
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

All the best to the young man.....some previous life choices, did not work out the way his adviser planned....hopefully this will
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

How unfortunate for the young man. It’s such a strange “what if”.

I hope he gets to find the field in some roll.

I did take a look at Nichol State’s average football attendance ~ 6,000 with 10,000 max capacity. I guess Yulman wasn’t too small.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Possibly still a backup QB going into his 6th year (2021)
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

A poster child for "Diversity in Education"...he's seen in at all levels of higher education
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bigschtick
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:13 am All the best to the young man.....some previous life choices, did not work out the way his adviser planned....hopefully this will

Exactly, I wish him good luck going forward,
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
Dave breslin
Swell

From Harvard to Harvard on the bayou. Goodness, if this doesn’t work out-does Joe’s Truck Driving School have a football team?
Show Me
Tsunami

Record thread for a guy that never played a down of football at Tulane. Hopefully he finds the field on this stop.
anEngineer
Riptide

What a program changing event for Scott rejecting Tulane. If he comes here, he is probably reasonably successful and we are able to sign other running QBs. We probably keep that offense and we are a totally different program.
Wave755
Tsunami

🤔, I don’t know, I don’t think Lindsey ever had any intention of playing for Tulane. And instead, he just twice used us to up his profile for an SEC offer. So, who cares 🤷🏻‍♂️ whether he ever plays at NSU or not?🖕🏻 :thumbup: :-D
winwave
Top of the WAVE

If he would have come here we still would have stunk on offense . He's no threat to pass and defenses would have easily stopped us. It was a mistake to chase him and I'm glad his dad steered him away.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
gbgreenie
Surge

winwave wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm If he would have come here we still would have stunk on offense . He's no threat to pass and defenses would have easily stopped us. It was a mistake to chase him and I'm glad his dad steered him away.
So with so much to transferring what education did Lindsey get by all these transfers, is he really a student athlete???
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

gbgreenie wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:03 pm
winwave wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 pm If he would have come here we still would have stunk on offense . He's no threat to pass and defenses would have easily stopped us. It was a mistake to chase him and I'm glad his dad steered him away.
So with so much to transferring what education did Lindsey get by all these transfers, is he really a student athlete???
Lindsey has recieved a transitional education
ajcalhoun
Swell

anEngineer wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:42 pm What a program changing event for Scott rejecting Tulane. If he comes here, he is probably reasonably successful and we are able to sign other running QBs. We probably keep that offense and we are a totally different program.

What makes you think he would have been successful here when he hasn't been successful anywhere else? I'm a little fuzzy on the timeline but wasn't he below JMac on the depth chart at LSU? In any case he has yet to win the starting job at any of his three other stops. I wouldn't waste too much time pondering your scenario.
God Bless Everyone!
Show Me
Tsunami

For the first time in my life I can really understand the word “journey man”Lindsay is the epidemy of it.
Since The Southland will be the only football game in town hopefully I’ll be able to watch Lindsay in action.
MicMan
Swell

Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 pm For the first time in my life I can really understand the word “journey man”Lindsay is the epidemy of it.
Since The Southland will be the only football game in town hopefully I’ll be able to watch Lindsay in action.
"Epidemy". LOL
Wave755
Tsunami

MicMan wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:58 pm
Show Me wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 pm For the first time in my life I can really understand the word “journey man”Lindsay is the epidemy of it.
"Epidemy". LOL
OK, “Epitome,” and mucho gracias, Burger Man 🍔🍟🥤, and Gotula members, how could we make it on this forum without the troll MicMan?🧚
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

"Epidemy". LOL
when Lindsey enters a game, if he ever does, the song "Travelin' Man" will be played.. "I'm a travelin' man...made a lot of stops"
Last edited by golfnut69 on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show Me
Tsunami

"Epidemy". LOL
Hey burger man good catch. Just to clarify I use the dictate function because can’t type on this damn small phone so you can thank Google assistant for “epidemy”.
Dave breslin
Swell

Epidemic—epitome—?? Pity me for reading about LS the vagabond!😁
greenphantom
Swell

If he can’t start at Nicholls, there is no way he would have every been a quality QB at Tulane. If he was still riding the pine at an SEC school, I could understand the argument that he made a mistake by not coming to Tulane and having a chance to play early but it’s clear now that he is not an FBS quality QB. Wish he would have gone the Harvard route but he’s clearly a smart kid and will be successful whatever route he takes after Football.
GreenLantern
Riptide

greenphantom wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:38 am Wish he would have gone the Harvard route but he’s clearly a smart kid and will be successful whatever route he takes after Football.
Best wishes for Lindsey. Academically he may be smart but as pertains to the successful route, he would probably have found his career opportunities a bit more numerous and varied had he chosen the degree from Harvard rather than Nicholls. I would wager that he would select a different path if he had an opportunity for a redo. Many of us would.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Too bad his father isn't smart. Cost his son a Harvard degree.