Tony Hull Leaving Kansas

Discuss anything else athletic or non-athletic related that doesn't belong on the main Tulane athletics forum.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Amazing recruiter, had an impossible job at Kansas and yet still made the magic happen. He has insane Louisiana connections, I would throw everything we have at him and give him a title bump.

Edit: looks like he’s going to Hawaii to be co OC. I would beat their pay and tell Hall that Hull will be co OC in title.

wave97
Swell

Had no idea Rolovich was hired by WSU & Todd Graham was hired as his replacement at Hawaii?
Pooka we welcome you to Willow St for your last year before entering the draft.
Last edited by wave97 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 pm Amazing recruiter, had an impossible job at Kansas and yet still made the magic happen. He has insane Louisiana connections, I would throw everything we have at him and give him a title bump.

Edit: looks like he’s going to Hawaii to be co OC. I would beat their pay and tell Hall that Hull will be co OC in title.
before Hull updates his passport for the Islands.. he better make sure he has a job
https://collegefootballnews.com/2020/02 ... c-bieniemy
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Ruski
Swell

Massive missed opportunity here. Hope he gets a look if Hall leaves. Hull + McClesky could really change the perception of Tulane at local high schools.

P.S. didn't know Hall is a former NASA employee....sounds like a great fit for Uptown!
ajcalhoun
Swell

wave97 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:04 pm Pooka we welcome you to Willow St for your last year before entering the draft.
If Jett Duffy couldn't get in no way Pooka Williams does.
God Bless Everyone!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

ajcalhoun wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am
wave97 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:04 pm Pooka we welcome you to Willow St for your last year before entering the draft.
Pookie has been diverted, which may result in becoming perverted
https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... tery-case/

https://247sports.com/Article/Pooka-Wil ... 126687967/
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

ajcalhoun wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:52 am
The last thing we need is Pooka Williams. He'd have to sit out a year, and who knows what that would lead to? And then he'd be on the team for maybe a year. No thanks, I like our stable of RB's and hope we can continue to add 4 year players to the stable.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
wave97
Swell

:Dear God! Help us.