Cornholes

Show your Tulane school spirit!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

I have yet to understand why people would call their games after a sexual act of getting F#@ked in the Azz....back in the day the term corn hole was used when "corn cobs" were used in the same manner as toilet paper is today.....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 pm I have yet to understand why people would call their games after a sexual act of getting F#@ked in the Azz....back in the day the term corn hole was used when "corn cobs" were used in the same manner as toilet paper is today.....
😱😱😱👀
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm
golfnut69 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:07 pm I have yet to understand why people would call their games after a sexual act of getting F#@ked in the Azz....back in the day the term corn hole was used when "corn cobs" were used in the same manner as toilet paper is today.....
😱😱😱👀
They may need to upgrade the name to " Colonoscopy Pitch 'n' Hole " or the ever popular "Colonoscopy Krap Hole Throw "
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !