Upset Alert ! Utah is up on Kentucky late In the 2nd half !

The scoreboard! Check up and report on all game scores.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Espn 2- Utah up on Kentucky late in the second half. Talk about a Quality win for Tulane if they can hold on

Wave755
Tsunami

Final: Utah 69, Kentucky 66. :D
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Kentucky plays Ohio St and Louisville next. They looking at a likely 3 game losing streak and an 8-4 record after those two.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
Utah's two losses came in that mini tournament where they got blown out by Coastal Carolina the day before losing to Tulane. I wonder what was going on with them...not a good weekend for them!

Walton went to too many Grateful Dead shows. A trait I have in common with him!

:lol: :roll: :)
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

tpstulane wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:37 am Kentucky plays Ohio St and Louisville next. They looking at a likely 3 game losing streak and an 8-4 record after those two.
Ohio St hands UK it’s 2nd straight loss 71-65.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Bigschtick
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:40 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am That was an ugly and entertaining ending. Walton as an announcer is just a crazy old man and doesn’t care. Tulane’s win over Utah is now one of the best wins In the entire AAC. Quadrant 1- our NCAA resume is shaping up 😉
Utah's two losses came in that mini tournament where they got blown out by Coastal Carolina the day before losing to Tulane. I wonder what was going on with them...not a good weekend for them!

Long Live The Dead!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bigschtick wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:15 am
DfromCT wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:40 am

Long Live The Dead!
Dead & Company is better than anything that Phil Lesh put together by a wide margin. Check out this link where John Mayer (who is Dead & Co's lead guitarist) is playing Jerry's "wolf" guitar, on loan from the Museum of Modern Art at Citifield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0--9hSUncM

I've been to and recorded over 200 shows. I have the "vault" at my fingertips on a terrabyte hard drive. This might be the best version of Althea I've ever heard.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V