WBB 2019-2020

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
ccap05
Surge

My daughter and I are both excited about this year. Lisa has been a steady, bright spot at Tulane and I look forward to improving, beating LSU again, and making the NCAAs this year.
anEngineer
Riptide

Last year's problems were a LOT more than just youth. They lost 14 of their last 15 games. That doesn't just happen with a program that puts as much resources into it as Tulane does.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good news for the women’s team. A transfer , ARSULA Clark, got a waiver today to be eligibile immediately. .
DrBox
Riptide

anEngineer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:42 am Last year's problems were a LOT more than just youth. They lost 14 of their last 15 games. That doesn't just happen with a program that puts as much resources into it as Tulane does.
They completely cratered last year. Of course no staff changes. The program has been in a rut for a decade..
Bigschtick
Riptide

DrBox wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 pm
anEngineer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:42 am Last year's problems were a LOT more than just youth. They lost 14 of their last 15 games. That doesn't just happen with a program that puts as much resources into it as Tulane does.
They completely cratered last year. Of course no staff changes. The program has been in a rut for a decade..
All true but hopefully, a turnaround this year.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 pm Good news for the women’s team. A transfer , ARSULA Clark, got a waiver today to be eligibile immediately. .
Background info... where did she play prior to Tulane...is she 6' 9" tall and transgender ?
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

She's a 5'9" guard who was at ULM. I spoke with Lisa before she went in to speak to the GreenBackers and she and her staff were pumped about having her eligible to play this season:

https://tulanegreenwave.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6515
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am She's a 5'9" guard who was at ULM. I spoke with Lisa before she went in to speak to the GreenBackers and she and her staff were pumped about having her eligible to play this season:

just a foot short, but the "tats" are interesting
Last edited by golfnut69 on Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
anEngineer
Riptide

golfnut69 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:10 am
winwave wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:05 am She's a 5'9" guard who was at ULM. I spoke with Lisa before she went in to speak to the GreenBackers and she and her staff were pumped about having her eligible to play this season:

jjust a foot short, but the "tats" are interesting
It will be interesting to see if Lisa makes her cover them up, like she has in the past.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

winwave wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 pm Good news for the women’s team. A transfer , ARSULA Clark, got a waiver today to be eligibile immediately. .
She made the winning shot today.