Fall Ball

The main discussion board for everything Tulane athletics related.
chain gang x man
Swell

Tulane plays South Alabama at Turchin on November 9

greenie78
Riptide

For what?
Profoundwizard
Swell

greenie78 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pmFor what?
Dumb question
chain gang x man
Swell

greenie78 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:15 pmFor what?
What sport does Tulane play at Turchin
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Is there really anything other than the ball that's pinched at both ends that matters in the fall? I mean, I'm glad Tulane Volleyball looks to be a very good team, but the team that calls Yulman home is really the one 99.9% of us care about the most from now until New Years. Fall baseball is an afterthought, at best.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

DfromCT wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:28 pm Is there really anything other than the ball that's pinched at both ends that matters in the fall? I mean, I'm glad Tulane Volleyball looks to be a very good team, but the team that calls Yulman home is really the one 99.9% of us care about the most from now until New Years. Fall baseball is an afterthought, at best.
So if there is info, there is no need to update Baseball fans who are interested simply because we are playing Fball once a week?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

mbawavefan12 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:31 pm
DfromCT wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:28 pm Is there really anything other than the ball that's pinched at both ends that matters in the fall? I mean, I'm glad Tulane Volleyball looks to be a very good team, but the team that calls Yulman home is really the one 99.9% of us care about the most from now until New Years. Fall baseball is an afterthought, at best.
So if there is info, there is no need to update Baseball fans who are interested simply because we are playing Fball once a week?
No, it just means I'm much more excited about this football season than any baseball in the fall.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Profoundwizard
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 pm
mbawavefan12 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:31 pm
No, it just means I'm much more excited about this football season than any baseball in the fall.
Cool. Those of us that really care about baseball are going to talk about it year round. You don’t have to if you don’t want to
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.