Tyler Judson

Talk about the latest recruits here.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

the next member of Big Easy Boys

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6600852/Tyler-Judson

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
capwave
High Tide

Former Ole Miss commit and possibly our highest rated recruit with multiple P5 offers. Huge get!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

This guy likes to hit. I think he's going to be our next "hit man"!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Another late recruiting surge by Fritz and his staff. I think Fritz has this early signing date thing figured out quite well—definitely puts pressure on recruits who are sitting on the fence. Only 25 slots—get in now or don’t get in at all.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:44 am Another late recruiting surge by Fritz and his staff. I think Fritz has this early signing date thing figured out quite well—definitely puts pressure on recruits who are sitting on the fence. Only 25 slots—get in now or don’t get in at all.
sorta like the lifeboats on the Titanic !!!!
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
bananax07
Ripple

golfnut69 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 am
HoustonWave wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:44 am Another late recruiting surge by Fritz and his staff. I think Fritz has this early signing date thing figured out quite well—definitely puts pressure on recruits who are sitting on the fence. Only 25 slots—get in now or don’t get in at all.
a Titanic analogy on gotula.net that's not negative? do mine eyes deceive me?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

bananax07 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:47 am
a Titanic analogy on gotula.net that's not negative? do mine eyes deceive me?
not too many negatives about the Titanic, just the design, number of lifeboats, poor organizational skills during a crisis, terrible comunication skills prior to the disaster, all things considered, not too much that would mean anything to the passengers...when my Wife tells me I am negative on a subject, I explain that I am not negaitve, I am positive it is f#@ked up
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I like that a few of the recruits have said "it's not a 4 year decision, it's a 40 year decision." This is probably coming from the staff during the recruiting process, and is a very reasonable and down to earth approach. Would you rather ride the pine at XZY U and have a degree that's not worth the paper it's printed on or have a very good chance to contribute and walk away with a Tulane degree?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:17 pm
I like that a few of the recruits have said "it's not a 4 year decision, it's a 40 year decision." This is probably coming from the staff during the recruiting process, and is a very reasonable and down to earth approach. Would you rather ride the pine at XZY U and have a degree that's not worth the paper it's printed on or have a very good chance to contribute and walk away with a Tulane degree?
ND started using that pitch to recruits many years ago. Tulane has been using it for a while now well before WF so it's definitely coming from the staff.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm
DfromCT wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:17 pm
ND started using that pitch to recruits many years ago. Tulane has been using it for a while now well before WF so it's definitely coming from the staff.
I remember the Mackster using it
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Aw yes, the Titanic—Cowen and the Titanic—two similar disasters. The Cowen regime will forever be compared to the Titanic.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

HoustonWave wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:05 pm
Aw yes, the Titanic—Cowen and the Titanic—two similar disasters. The Cowen regime will forever be compared to the Titanic.
I pity the Titanic to be linked with Cowen.
Ruski
Swell

Did Judson redshirt last year?
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:44 am Did Judson redshirt last year?
No, he finished High School.
Ruski
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:26 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Ruski wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am
I'm serious. He'll be a true Freshman this fall. He signed in December 2018!
wave97
Swell

Tyler Judson shows impressive traits for being a complete bad ass.
Ruski
Swell

DfromCT wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:38 am
Ruski wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 am
I'm serious. He'll be a true Freshman this fall. He signed in December 2018!

I was laughing at my own idiocy!