Big New Commit: Blake Gunter

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

He was predicted to go to ole miss and I think chip
Long and our performance at OU changed his mind. High 3 star out of Mississippi- incredible offer list:

FSU
Arkansas
Tennessee
Ole Miss
Many more

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Blake ... Interests/

greenie78
Riptide

That's awesome!!!!!
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TE’s get a lot of passes in our offense.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
RobertM320
Green Wave

tpstulane wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:42 am TE’s get a lot of passes in our offense.
Which explains why our three highest rated recruits this cycle are all TEs.

https://247sports.com/college/tulane/Se ... l/Commits/
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
nawlinspete
Riptide

Will Long be with us come September 2022 ?

Will these recruits be with us or Long come September 2022 ?

Tulane needs to address its position on coaches going forward . Will we continue at the current salary levels or will we cut back as our TV revenue is cut due to expansion ? The longer Tulane remains silent the greater the chances will be of losing our coaching staffs .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
RobertM320
Green Wave

nawlinspete wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 pm Will Long be with us come September 2022 ?

Will these recruits be with us or Long come September 2022 ?

Tulane needs to address its position on coaches going forward . Will we continue at the current salary levels or will we cut back as our TV revenue is cut due to expansion ? The longer Tulane remains silent the greater the chances will be of losing our coaching staffs .
Just because we don't know what their intentions are doesn't mean the head coach and coaching staffs don't.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

This is the highest rated recruit in our entire class per FTW
gbgreenie
Surge

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:47 pm This is the highest rated recruit in our entire class per FTW
Nice but I rather see a top rated receiver or running back we are deep at Tight End with an outstanding freshman in Brown. 5 on the roster.
CollenG53
Trickle

he said some pretty cool bits “Watching the Oklahoma game was the cherry on top,” Gunter said. “I mean (Tulane) looks like an extremely good team and probably one of the best offenses in college football.

“I believe in their future. I can really tell the support and the hype behind the football program is growing.”