Micheal Lunz II

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Rat
Ripple

Ilb 6’-3” 230 committed to the wave. .8572 rating. From Kentucky. Really good commit at a position of need. Decomitted from Arkansas St.

gbgreenie
Surge

Offers from Cincinnati, Navy and Arkansas, #9 player out of Kentucky.

Michael Lunz II is one of several North Hardin prospects who has seen his recruitment start to take off over the past year.

He recently participated in the Best of the Midwest camp, where he earned Linebacker MVP honors.

Lunz is the third North Hardin Trojan to speak with Cats Illustrated, following Jordan Lovett and Lavell Wright. He detailed his recruitment and talked about what has changed to make North Hardin a division one football pipeline.

The linebacker prospect currently holds offers from Cincinnati, Akron and Georgia State, all of which came after the start of the new year.

“I picked up an offer from Cincinnati a couple of weeks ago, and picked up Georgia State today,” Lunz told Cats Illustrated. “Boston College is showing interest, along with Ohio University, Tennessee showing interest also. There’s been a few coaches follow me (on Twitter).”
gbgreenie
Surge

“I definitely think I possess one of the highest football IQ’s out,” Lunz said. “My coaches have told me I’m a lot more instinctive than most guys. My read and react I think is very, very good. Knowing what lanes to take. My angles is my biggest part of my game. Knowing what angles to take. My pass coverage is another big bonus to be as big as I am. I feel I cover the pass really well.

“My mobility and speed are probably my biggest down falls.”
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Nice pick up. I hear they are looking at him for the joker position. Think Patrick Johnson.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

Once again, I will pray we can hold onto him come signing day.