Ty Keyes now de-commits

Talk about the latest recruits here.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

AugWave wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:08 pm
HoustonWave wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:33 pm
AugWave wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:22 pm

I feel you on that, but I think a lot of QB's don't care TOO much about the program. They just want to play. For some reason, I can see Keyes ending up at Tennessee. They need a playmaker at QB in the worst way.
Good observation AugWave. Keyes would be a big QB improvement at Tennessee. The only question is who will the Vols coach be by February?
Tennessee needs to hire an established head coach. No more assistants. If Lane Kiffin would’ve stayed, they’d be in a waaaay better position. They need to throw the bank at James Franklin. He was “successful” at Vandy so he’d be great at UT. And he knows the area. Helps that Penn State is struggling and they may never be able to get over that Ohio State hump.
Good to see you here AugWave. Hope all is well.

" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
AugWave
Swell

I’ve always been here guys, I just refrained from commenting. Got the itch again so I’m not going anywhere. If you’re on Twitter, you might know me and see my commentary 8-) .

All good over here though and I hope the same for everyone here ... Just tired of St Aug losing in the quarter finals every year. :cens_red: ...
I don't yell. I don't scream. I don't argue. I just hit 'em over the head with a bottle.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He's going to USM:

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Poor form Will Hall, I want us to crush them by 40+ every game. Of course they’ll probably have better WR’s than us
greenie78
Riptide

It’s poor form but it is what it is.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Undoubtedly Coach Fritz knew Keyes going with Hall was inevitable .

Hopefully we trounce Keyes as we trounced Abraham .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
nawlinspete
Riptide

As 0f 4:08 EST Ty Keyes status remains "committed," Not Signed with South Mississippi University .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Jaxwave
Swell

He has signed now