winwave
Top of the WAVE

A DB from Carencro:

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/sp ... 25e66.html

Welcome aboard.

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Thanks for the commit....now we need a transfer to make up for the Judson issue
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
JerseyWave
Riptide

I don't think Tulane has officially announced the DB grad transfer from Florida St. I hope he's still coming.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Word is that he is till coming to Tulane. He needed summer session to graduate.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Last edited by winwave on Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaxwave
Swell

JerseyWave wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:40 am I don't think Tulane has officially announced the DB grad transfer from Florida St. I hope he's still coming.
What is his name?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Jax=- It's Bailey Despanie which is the title of the thread.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:31 pm Jax=- It's Bailey Despanie which is the title of the thread.
win, something doesn't add up, and it could be me. Didn't Jax ask about the grad transfer from FSU? Wasn't Bailey Despanie a Senior in HS at the time? I'm pretty sure the guy Jax asked about came here a few months later, played, started a few games, lost his job, and left by November 1st.

I could be wrong as I didn't fact check, that's off the top of my head.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:34 pm
winwave wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:31 pm Jax=- It's Bailey Despanie which is the title of the thread.
win, something doesn't add up, and it could be me. Didn't Jax ask about the grad transfer from FSU? Wasn't Bailey Despanie a Senior in HS at the time? I'm pretty sure the guy Jax asked about came here a few months later, played, started a few games, lost his job, and left by November 1st.

I could be wrong as I didn't fact check, that's off the top of my head.
D- that doesn't make any sense. Maybe you're referring to another post of his in another forum. This thread is clearly dedicated to Bailey Despanie and is in the surfs up(recruits) forum,. It couldn't be any clearer.
Jaxwave
Swell

Jerseywave wrote above:
“I don't think Tulane has officially announced the DB grad transfer from Florida St. I hope he's still coming.”
That’s who I’m asking about and it couldn’t be more clear! Lol
winwave
Top of the WAVE

He posted that May 30th. I posted today about Despanie winning the MVP in the Despanie thread. It couldn't be clearer. LOL.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:14 pm He posted that May 30th. I posted today about Despanie winning the MVP in the Despanie thread. It couldn't be clearer. LOL.
LOL, It couldn't be any clearer that he's asking about the grad transfer from FSU, NOT about Despanie, regardless of the title of the thread. What's even funnier is the post 45 minutes before your he tells you he's asking about the FSU transfer!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

It couldn't be clearer he doesn't follow Tulane football or this site. The FSU transfer flamed out and didn't even finish the season. As I said above the post referencing the FSU transfer was made on May 30th. My current post had the link he could have opened.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 am It couldn't be clearer he doesn't follow Tulane football or this site. The FSU transfer flamed out and didn't even finish the season. As I said above the post referencing the FSU transfer was made on May 30th. My current post had the link he could have opened.
Do the math, win!

He made the post last May. The FSU transfer hadn't shown on campus and had not yet been introduced by Tulane. The question was what was the FSU transfers name. It had nothing to do with your post 8 months later. That would be pretty amazing if he asked a question in May of 2020 that pertained to a post in January 2021. As we all know the FSU transfer flamed out in September and October 2020. The post, as you so obviously point out was made May 30th, 2020. Even you, who follows Tulane football closer than most, didn't know that the player would flame out 4-6 months later.

What couldn't be more clear is that you replied in January to a question asked in May. The question asked in May had nothing to do with Bailey Despanie. That's been this discussion for the last 6-10 posts. You answered a question that wasn't the question asked 8 months prior.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

All wrong. He didn't make the post Jerseywave did. I clearly posted about the recruit that the thread is about. All he had to do was open the link.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:28 am All wrong. He didn't make the post Jerseywave did. I clearly posted about the recruit that the thread is about. All he had to do was open the link.
You are amazing.
anEngineer
Riptide

Another thread ruined with nonsense.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I apologize. This was really bugging me so I went back and re-read the thread. Last night I was reading the site from my phone while waiting for my daughters game to start. I don't normally read it from my phone. All I saw was jax asking what his name was. . I missed that he quoted jersey's post above that. I was wrong and again I apologize.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:30 pm I apologize. This was really bugging me so I went back and re-read the thread. Last night I was reading the site from my phone while waiting for my daughters game to start. I don't normally read it from my phone. All I saw was jax asking what his name was. . I missed that he quoted jersey's post above that. I was wrong and again I apologize.
No problem. It’s perfectly ok to miss something here. We all do it. We appreciate your apology.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:41 pm
winwave wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:30 pm I apologize. This was really bugging me so I went back and re-read the thread. Last night I was reading the site from my phone while waiting for my daughters game to start. I don't normally read it from my phone. All I saw was jax asking what his name was. . I missed that he quoted jersey's post above that. I was wrong and again I apologize.
No problem. It’s perfectly ok to miss something here. We all do it. We appreciate your apology.
+1
Jaxwave
Swell

I apologize too. You are correct, I was responding to that May post. Senior moment.