Mystery recruit & Roll Wave

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Coach Navel is Tulane’s TE end coach and handles the Midwest for recruiting (which is weird because he coached at ULM).

Wonder who this recruit is and if he’s a high school guy or a Grad transfer

Edit: Chrome spellcheck on mobile doesn’t understand Louisiana Football coach’s names like Nagel, but it does like a navel
Last edited by Bicoastalwave on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaveBrownStreak
High Tide

Coach NAVEL is probably in Florida looking for the right orange, NAVEL ORANGE, to bring back and serve to the team....this is HUSH HUSH so don' try and SQUEEZE any more information out of me!
Last edited by DaveBrownStreak on Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

DaveBrownStreak wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:08 pm Coach NAVEL is probably in Florida looking for the right orange, NAVEL ORANGE, to bring back and service to the team....this is HUSH HUSH so don' try and SQUEEZE any more information out of me!
rummah has it a nola native, currently an FSU DB, maybe making an announcement of his return home
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Bigschtick
Riptide

Already has!
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
greenphantom
Swell

In 2018, he was cited for marijuana so he'll probably be turned down by the Admissions Office/Church Elders.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/275 ... -complaint
HoustonWave
Tsunami

greenphantom wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:23 pm In 2018, he was cited for marijuana so he'll probably be turned down by the Admissions Office/Church Elders.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/275 ... -complaint
😂😂😂😊😳😳😟😟
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
torbida
Surge

Time for someone to do background checks on the admissions/church elder dept. and weed them out for not having a godly record of perfection.Sure some of those freaks have dirt .
RobertM320
Green Wave

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Wait so he was admitted despite a weed arrest . . . BUT BuT bUT teh admissions department ! Suck my navel

Edit: Amazing what happen when we aren’t a joke and have two winning seasons. A top 4 G5 recruiting class and 4 Star star Louisiana recruits coming home. . . Imagine if we win 8+
HoustonWave
Tsunami

The Admissions Folks are probably stoned most of the time. Tokers are allowed.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana