2019 Baseball Signing Class

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Some of those players stats would be better of buried than published! One of the pitchers has a WHIP close to 2, which is downright bad. One of the hitters couldn't crank it up to .275 in HS. My guess is the kid from South Lake Tahoe got in because he can afford to pay most of the tuition. That's a very affluent community (and expensive as hell!)

I hope this class jells and proves me wrong, but based upon their bio's it's nothing to get excited about. And since school started two weeks ago, why the long wait to release this list?
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
express
Ripple

Looks like we have turned into a "JC Mill" under the current staff. I have no problem with JC players, as they are usually physically and emotionally mature. But, 10 JC players in one year (plus 8 HS kids) means you have no intention to develop returning players (or have no faith in
them). That 18 number will get out quickly to HS coaches and parents, You can do this at the top programs as every kid wants to play there, but I don't think we fit that category. Thoughts?
anEngineer
Riptide

I would be interested in the numbers for other private schools that don't have heavily subsidized tuition. It may be that kids just can't afford 50%-75% tuition for 4 years, but can do it for 2. Most privates that we would want to be able to compete with are getting A LOT just for getting in.
chain gang x man
Swell

For those who care here is a breakdown of this years roster
18 new players (10 JUCO 8 Freshmen)
JUCOS
5 RHP
2 LHP
2 INF
2 C
FRESHMEN
3 RHP
1 LHP
1 INF
1 OF
2 C

Roster breakdown
8 FR
7 SO
15 JU
7 SR (5 RSR)

7 INF
5 OF
5 C
16 RHP
4 LHP

Total 37 two over the limit
It will be interesting to see the competition at catcher

Mark your calendars we play ULALA on the road Nov 3 and South Alabama at home Nov 9