Brandon Brown

Talk about the latest recruits here.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Deserves his own thread. Here's why:

BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
mbawavefan12
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:05 pm Deserves his own thread. Here's why:

Man he looks good. Moves great for such a big dude.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

mbawavefan12 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:39 pm
winwave wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:05 pm Deserves his own thread. Here's why:

Man he looks good. Moves great for such a big dude.
Yep. Also you can see he’s going against good competition that has size too. Tuggle’s film reminded me of Daniels film going against small, inferior players.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
TXWave88
Surge

A few highlights against Katy HS and Cinco Ranch. Katy is one of the top programs in Texas. He will have plenty of film against top HS competition. Also a selfish liking of getting kids from my hometown. Good get and will be keeping an eye on him.
wave97
Swell

Tanzel-esque! He's got some get-off and agility for sure. I am already looking forward to our rotation of DT's & NT's this season. If we stay healthy don't be surprised if the guys inside out produce the guys on the edge. We've got a bad ass rotation inside: DE'ANDRE WILLIAMS, JEFFERY JOHNSON, JAMIRAN JAMES , ALFRED THOMAS & CAMERON SAMPLE.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

TXWave88 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:52 pm A few highlights against Katy HS and Cinco Ranch. Katy is one of the top programs in Texas. He will have plenty of film against top HS competition. Also a selfish liking of getting kids from my hometown. Good get and will be keeping an eye on him.
His HS is in Katy Tex which has mushroomed in size, located on the west side of Houston on I-10...the competion is very good ... I remeber the old days, when the largest thing in Katy, were three silos on the north side of I-10 next to the railroad tracks... I think they are still there, but ya can barely see'em....
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !