Justin Campbell denied Admission

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Profoundwizard
Swell

winwave wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:39 pm
Profoundwizard wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:34 pm If Campbell was a rapist, he’d probably not be at Oklahoma St. Stop throwing shit at the wall
You didn't answer the question. It's you and yours throwing shit as you have no clue what really happened here. Lash out all you want but that's the truth.
What question?
What shit have I thrown? All I said was we Tulane’d it again. You’re the one calling the kid a pedophile

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Would you want Tulane to have accepted the pitcher from Oregon State? I never called him a pedophile. I have simply pointed out that there is a lot more to admissions than just the academic requirements being met.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Profoundwizard
Swell

Would I want them to accept a pedophile? Of course not. But until I hear a good reason on why Campbell is not at Tulane, I’m going to assume that Tulane fucked up. I know that Jewett and Latham weren’t happy about it. If there was a good reason, they’d get it
winwave
Top of the WAVE

So you don't know.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:55 am So you don't know.
You keep arguing that?
Here’s what we all know.
He didn’t get in Tulane
He got in another D1
Nothing else matters if you support your athletic program.
Nothing.
It proves that we can’t get in the best recruit in our class but others can with no issue.
Tulane’d again.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Nobody knows the reason that Campbell was denied admission, so there is no point in focusing on that question. All we know is he couldn't get in at Tulane, but did get in a major D1 school. The Tulane administration doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to the "why".
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Show Me
Tsunami

HoustonWave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am Nobody knows the reason that Campbell was denied admission, so there is no point in focusing on that question. All we know is he couldn't get in at Tulane, but did get in a major D1 school. The Tulane administration doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to the "why".
Precisely. The history of Tulane’d earns that distinction until they “show me” otherwise.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 am
You keep arguing that?
Here’s what we all know.
He didn’t get in Tulane
He got in another D1
Nothing.
It proves that we can’t get in the best recruit in our class but others can with no issue.
Tulane’d again.
So you don't the answer to the most important question. It matters.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:58 am Nobody knows the reason that Campbell was denied admission, so there is no point in focusing on that question. All we know is he couldn't get in at Tulane, but did get in a major D1 school. The Tulane administration doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to the "why".
There's plenty of reason to focus on it. It matters.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:33 pm
Show Me wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:02 am
You keep arguing that?
Here’s what we all know.
He didn’t get in Tulane
He got in another D1
Nothing.
Tulane’d again.
So you don't the answer to the most important question. It matters.
Only to you so you can argue. You’re wrong because the outcome is what matters nothing else.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

The reason clearly matters unless you want to be an LSU.
murphwave
High Tide

Understand he was one of our top recruits, but could it be that Coach J decided not to go to bat for him with admissions because of something concerning?
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Tulane missed the opportunity to include Campbell on an equal basis, and to experience the diversity of the Tulane stiudent body and it's Staff
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

murphwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:30 pm Understand he was one of our top recruits, but could it be that Coach J decided not to go to bat for him with admissions because of something concerning?
maybe Less Miles made a call to OSU and recommended the young man
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Show Me
Tsunami

murphwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:30 pm Understand he was one of our top recruits, but could it be that Coach J decided not to go to bat for him with admissions because of something concerning?
They did. That’s what sucks. They are still pissed.
Even worse he was on campus moved here then was told he was denied.
Last edited by Show Me on Wed May 12, 2021 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:13 pm The reason clearly matters unless you want to be an LSU.
Nothing to do with being an LSU. We are Tulane’d and that will never change. Your top recruit is denied admission. Enrolls with no problem at another D1 (not LSU) is a major impact on the program. Tulame being Tulane’d.
Your an enabler not calling out those MF’s in admissions. That’s why we continue to fail. YOGWF’s like you and wavedom enable failure.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:42 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 2:13 pm The reason clearly matters unless you want to be an LSU.
Nothing to do with being an LSU. We are Tulane’d and that will never change. Your top recruit is denied admission. Enrolls with no problem at another D1 (not LSU) is a major impact on the program. Tulame being Tulane’d.
Your an enabler not calling out those MF’s in admissions. That’s why we continue to fail. YOGWF’s like you and wavedom enable failure.
Like an LSU fan you don't care what the reason is as long as he's a good athlete. The reason matters to most others.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:14 pm
Like an LSU fan you don't care what the reason is as long as he's a good athlete. The reason matters to most others.
So you’re an enabler with Tulame admissions over our coaches.
HoustonWave
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:34 pm
Then you go find out “why” he was denied admission. Until we know the “why” it is irrelevant for purposes of this chat board or any other venue other than Gibson Hall (who do know the reason). Your continual assumptions that Campbell is a pedophile or rapist, or that Tulane has a legitimate reason to deny him admission, simply has zero foundation.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
capwave
High Tide

So then tell us the reason. Sounds like you know. If you cant say, than at least say if it was major or are you just defending Tulane admissions?
Show Me
Tsunami

capwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:55 pm
So then tell us the reason. Sounds like you know. If you cant say, than at least say if it was major or are you just defending Tulane admissions?
His implications went from abuse to rape so I’m waiting for murder next so he can continue to support his pathetic excuse of enabling of Tulame admissions. Him and YOGWF wavedom are one of a kind.
He’d rather support F’up admissions then our coaches.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:55 pm
So you’re an enabler with Tulame admissions over our coaches.
Not at all. I just don't rush to judgement and use simpleton thinking like you. The reason matters.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

HoustonWave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:46 pm
winwave wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:34 pm
Then you go find out “why” he was denied admission. Until we know the “why” it is irrelevant for purposes of this chat board or any other venue other than Gibson Hall (who do know the reason). Your continual assumptions that Campbell is a pedophile or rapist, or that Tulane has a legitimate reason to deny him admission, simply has zero foundation.
The reason is of course relevant. Privacy laws prevent Tulane from telling the reason. I never suggested he was any of those things. I pointed out that there is more to admissions than test scores and core courses.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Read the thread. I've made it clear that no one here knows. I am not defending Tulane admissions. Just pointing out that's it's not as simple a some what to insist. They don't know and the reason of course matters. Only a fool would suggest otherwise.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Show Me wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:42 pm

His implications went from abuse to rape so I’m waiting for murder next so he can continue to support his pathetic excuse of enabling of Tulame admissions. Him and YOGWF wavedom are one of a kind.
He’d rather support F’up admissions then our coaches.
You'd rather just run at the mouth and make an ass of yourself when you don't know what you're talking about.