Jake Levant Commits

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Post Reply
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 15900
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 am

He'll be a LB/DE for us. Nice film:

https://www.hudl.com/profile/4094587/Jake-Levant


JUST WIN TULANE! NO MORE EXCUSES! WE DESERVE BETTER!
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 am

Still no 24/7 star rating at this time. Judging by his Harvard/ Columbia offers he must be a great student. https://247sports.com/player/jake-levant-46084964/
Ruski
Surge
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am

Wave755 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 am
Still no 24/7 star rating at this time. Judging by his Harvard/ Columbia offers he must be a great student. https://247sports.com/player/jake-levant-46084964/
his twitter lists 34 ACT and 4.5 gpa
Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 3720
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 am

Ruski wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:43 am
Wave755 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:53 am
Still no 24/7 star rating at this time. Judging by his Harvard/ Columbia offers he must be a great student. https://247sports.com/player/jake-levant-46084964/
his twitter lists 34 ACT and 4.5 gpa
Yep, that's great.🌟 :D
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 15900
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 pm

JUST WIN TULANE! NO MORE EXCUSES! WE DESERVE BETTER!
mbawavefan12
Tsunami
Posts: 5769
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:17 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Embarrassing.
Tell me, why would god concern him, her or itself with a recruit for a college fball program? It is irrational and insulting to far more important endeavors.
User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2215
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 pm

mbawavefan12 wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:21 pm
Embarrassing.
Tell me, why would god concern him, her or itself with a recruit for a college fball program? It is irrational and insulting to far more important endeavors.
Stop It .

Let the young man believe as he wishes .
Once and Again, With Smart Choices and a Bit Of Patience
Post Reply