Dane Middlebrook - 2020 Commit

Talk about the latest recruits here.
posse
High Tide

Dane Middlebrook DT 6’1 310 Brownsburg, IND, #26 in state, 2 star on 247., and three star on Rivals, as per the other board..

golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Looks like Dane could be a tremendous nose guard. Stout and quick.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

I cannot remember in my 40 years as a Tulane fan this many great D-Line recruits. Over the past few years, we've built our program around some great D-Linemen. It all starts in the trenches, and if we could ever match the talent of the D-Line to our O-Line, we'd be very realistically playing for a spot in a NY6 bowl game rather than one played before Christmas.

The season cannot get here quickly enough.

ROLL WAVE!
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
anEngineer
Riptide

I read an article recently that spoke of the differences between premier and non-premier football programs. They claimed that the biggest differences were with the O-linemen. There are so few to go around and the premier schools had them. It even noted that it makes lesser D-linemen look better because they don't go against many (if any) NFL-caliber O-linemen.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Expanded territory:

https://www.nola.com/sports/tulane/arti ... 71a1b.html

Glad to see us back in the midwest. Hope Slagle can get some O-linemen from there.

Info. there too on Lombardi and Champaigne.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
GreenLantern
Riptide

How about changing the name of this thread to "Dane Middlebrook - 2020 Commit". Otherwise we'll have a lot of threads named 'New Commitment'.