2020 football recruiting

Talk about the latest recruits here.
billow
High Tide

They’re football recruits for signings in Dec. 19 & Feb. 20

winwave
Top of the WAVE

billow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 am Cedric son is the QB & DB at E Feliciana his name is Caleb Anderson
Sorry. My bad. We are recruiting his son too and he has visited.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

We are holding our camp with LSWHO today. Hopefully we'll be getting some more commitments afterwards.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

winwave wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:22 pm
billow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 am Cedric son is the QB & DB at E Feliciana his name is Caleb Anderson
Sorry. My bad. We are recruiting his son too and he has visited.
Not trying to be rude but did you see me clarify that a few posts earlier ?
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Not to be rude but I was answering Billow and added that he had visited.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Welcome Phats and Dos:

https://www.nola.com/tulane/2019/06/sam ... ments.html

So we add two JUCO's. Good to see.
nawlinspete
Riptide

winwave wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:02 am Welcome Phats and Dos:

https://www.nola.com/tulane/2019/06/sam ... ments.html

So we add two JUCO's. Good to see.
Part of their story is missing :
Why are they recruits TOGETHER
Why are they Juco

Something smells fishy in Denmark .
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
RobertM320
Green Wave

They played together with Stephon Huderson at Petal High. I remember when I was following his season, I noticed that the QB was scoring and rushing almost as much as Huderson was.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
waveclem
Surge

Heard that Tulane is hard after two more D Lineman, Adonis Friloux of Hahnville and Desanto Rollins from Baton Rouge. Tulane said they were only taking 3 down lineman earlier but now they are looking to grab 4 with these 2 being the main players. Purely speculating but I believe that number has changed due to the thought of one or possibly both Johnson and Sample might declare for the draft.
wave97
Swell

waveclem wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:08 am Heard that Tulane is hard after two more D Lineman, Adonis Friloux of Hahnville and Desanto Rollins from Baton Rouge. Tulane said they were only taking 3 down lineman earlier but now they are looking to grab 4 with these 2 being the main players. Purely speculating but I believe that number has changed due to the thought of one or possibly both Johnson and Sample might declare for the draft.
If by Johnson you mean Patrick, I would strongly encourage him to stay. If you mean Jeffery. I'd like to be his agent. Players like Jeffery make life a little easier for everyone up front.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Those two look like studs, and would be incredible gets. Both have ole miss offers in addition to many others
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Thanks for the info. clem.
waveclem
Surge

Jonathan Chaney out of Alabama was in for a visit today. Has offers from LSU, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, etc. Heard he loved his Tulane visit. He's a 3 star linebacker who also plays D End. Stay tuned!

ROLLWAVE
NOLABigSteve
Riptide

waveclem wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:49 pm Jonathan Chaney out of Alabama was in for a visit today. Has offers from LSU, South Carolina, Vanderbilt, etc. Heard he loved his Tulane visit. He's a 3 star linebacker who also plays D End. Stay tuned!

ROLLWAVE
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Roll Wave!
Tulane University c/o 2003
Football Defensive End '99, '00, '01, '02
2002 Hawaii Bowl Champions
School of Engineering (Computer Science)
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Cool. Thanks.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:37 am Those two look like studs, and would be incredible gets. Both have ole miss offers in addition to many others
They have pretty meager stats from a JUCO. Surprised that they have Ole Miss offers. Look like studs to whom? Certainly not their JUCO QB, who threw it to them once or twice a game. Clearly the coaching staff sees something the stats don't show.

If you are referring to the D-lineman, my bad! I'm just not impressed with the twins we're recruiting at WR. Clewis had better stats coming out of JUCO, and he did very little to justify his scholarship.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:58 am
Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:37 am Those two look like studs, and would be incredible gets. Both have ole miss offers in addition to many others
They have pretty meager stats from a JUCO. Surprised that they have Ole Miss offers. Look like studs to whom? Certainly not their JUCO QB, who threw it to them once or twice a game. Clearly the coaching staff sees something the stats don't show.

If you are referring to the D-lineman, my bad! I'm just not impressed with the twins we're recruiting at WR. Clewis had better stats coming out of JUCO, and he did very little to justify his scholarship.
The dlinemen Wave clem mentioned we were going hard after.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:34 am
The dlinemen Wave clem mentioned we were going hard after.
My bad.
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
Show Me
Tsunami

Zachary QB heads to Memphis to play both FB and BB. I wander if he remembered the Lindsey Scott fiasco and decided to attend a school that he could actually play at. He choose the Tigers over Houston. I guess we see him in action one day in both sports since they are AAC competition.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 01902.html
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Show Me wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 am Zachary QB heads to Memphis to play both FB and BB. I wander if he remembered the Lindsey Scott fiasco and decided to attend a school that he could actually play at. He choose the Tigers over Houston. I guess we see him in action one day in both sports since they are AAC competition.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 01902.html
Bummer we werent even in his final two (houston & memphis). The next step is batting .500 against Memphis/Houston for these guys.

“Brown is a key Louisiana recruit for new Memphis recruiting coordinator John Simon, the former Southern Lab and Louisiana Tech standout who also played for the Tennessee Titans.”

Coach Mcklesky has his rival right there. Interesting how hard Memphis is focusing on Louisiana. Lets have another great year and the momentum will grow with our recruiting.
waveclem
Surge

Heard that Reggie Brown (TE out of Houston) came in for a visit recently. Coaches seem to be fond of him. We shall see.

Just as I posted this he tweeted his commitment. Good get by the Wave!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

waveclem wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:48 pm Heard that Reggie Brown (TE out of Houston) came in for a visit recently. Coaches seem to be fond of him. We shall see.

Just as I posted this he tweeted his commitment. Good get by the Wave!
Welcome to the family, Reggie Brown.

ROLL WAVE!
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Welcome aboard! Thanks again clem for the heads up. Much appreciated.
McWave
High Tide

2020 is shaping up nicely. Has momentum been building or has something/someone changed the recruiting model? Whatever it is, keep it up.