2020 football recruiting

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Great stuff . . . I hope we end up in a place some day where SMU doesnt have the gall to next day hit up our kids and try sweet talking them. F*ck them, and lets beat their ass this year and a few years in a row.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good to hear Clem. His efforts are much appreciated.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
RobertM320
Green Wave

This is the place we need to get back to. Where quality players have always wanted to play here, and when the opportunity comes, they take it and turn away all other suitors. And those are the types of players that will talk Tulane up to other athletes they know. It becomes a self sustaining situation, much like what LSU has. Hopefully this is the start of many more.
"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Jaxwave
Swell

waveclem wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:44 am Heard from my source that Tulane is actively recruiting Defensive End Angelo Anderson out of John Curtis hard. They want to sign him and 2 other Dlineman for next years class. Angelo was on a visit to Tulane this past weekend with his family. It sounds like the young man doesn't want to go far from home. He already holds offers from Missouri, West Virginia, Colorado St, Louisville, and many more. Would be a great get for Tulane.
Recent history tells us if P5 school offers, we lose. These kids and their coaches want to have the world know they are P5 level.
nawlinspete
Riptide

Jaxwave wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:12 am
waveclem wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:44 am Heard from my source that Tulane is actively recruiting Defensive End Angelo Anderson out of John Curtis hard. They want to sign him and 2 other Dlineman for next years class. Angelo was on a visit to Tulane this past weekend with his family. It sounds like the young man doesn't want to go far from home. He already holds offers from Missouri, West Virginia, Colorado St, Louisville, and many more. Would be a great get for Tulane.
Recent history tells us if P5 school offers, we lose. These kids and their coaches want to have the world know they are P5 level.
Jax must you repeatedly remind recruits that they could end up at a P5 where they would hold a clipboard for four years ?
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

Angelo Anderson a big time DE from John Curtis committed to us on Twitter. I love what he said in the tweet ans hope he sticks. Had offers from arkansas, missouri, kansas state and UH.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Angelo48_A1
HoustonWave
Tsunami

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:41 pm Angelo Anderson a big time DE from John Curtis committed to us on Twitter. I love what he said in the tweet ans hope he sticks. Had offers from arkansas, missouri, kansas state and UH.

Wow!!! That’s great news. The big Mo is building with this recruiting class.
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
Jaxwave
Swell

nawlinspete wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:33 am
Jaxwave wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:12 am
Jax must you repeatedly remind recruits that they could end up at a P5 where they would hold a clipboard for four years ?
Agree but it's not me who needs reminding.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

We really are a DE factory . . . Fingers crossed will hall can get us back to also being a QB factory
RobertM320
Green Wave

247 sports already has him listed in the class. So far 4 commits, all three stars. Anderson's rating of .8839 is higher than current FR DL Jeffrey Johnson, who was rated .8750. Makes him the second highest rated commit ever, behind only Darion Monroe (.8893). This is at least as far back as 2002, maybe earlier. Our defense is getting better and better.

He's the 15th highest rated player in Louisiana including all positions, and is the 16th highest rated SDE in the country.

https://247sports.com/college/tulane/Se ... l/Commits/

"That mantra is the only consistent thing that never needs to ever change for the rest of this program’s existence because that is all that matters & as long as that keeps occurring, everything will handle itself" -- Nick Anderson
Bigschtick
Riptide

Nice pick up! Welcome Angelo.
Speak softly but carry a bigschtick! In Sumrall We Trust!
nawlinspete
Riptide

Yes welcome and thanks for getting involved in recruiting others to THE WAVE ...
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

“ I’m tired of seeing New Orleans kids building everybody else’s programs it’s time for a change reppin 504 from 504 “

Love it. Keep em comming and I hope the locals keep recruiting each other. Also winning 7-9 games this year will really change perception and push the new narrative. We can banish that shitty stat about not having back to back winning seasons in multiple decades.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

Good get. His dad played for us. Nice to see that meaning something to their sons.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
gbgreenie
Surge

Wow, hard to make out but Green Wave Football Recruiting is ranked 58 nationally and #2 in the American Conference after 4 recruits with an average composite score of .8480 by 247 Sports. Go Willie :mrgreen:

Tulane 2020 Football Commits (4)
Tulane 2020 Commits
Sort More
National Rank
Prev. Year: 95
Next Year: N/A
AAC Rank
Prev. Year: 8
Avg. Rating
Prev. Year: 0.8172
Hard Commits (4)
Pos
Ht / Wt
Rating
Status

Angelo Anderson
John Curtis (New Orleans, LA)
6-2 / 261
414 18 16
Commit 5/25/2019
SDE

Noah Taliancich
Destrehan (Destrehan, LA)

6-1.75 / 257
976 47 42
Commit 5/20/2019
SDE

Justin Ibieta
Metairie Park Country Day School (Metairie, LA)
6-5 / 215
NA 53 59
Commit 5/17/2019
PRO

Cornelius Dyson
Kentwood (Kentwood, LA)
6-2 / 182
NA 123 61
Commit 5/9/2019
chain gang x man
Swell

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:41 pm Angelo Anderson a big time DE from John Curtis committed to us on Twitter. I love what he said in the tweet ans hope he sticks. Had offers from arkansas, missouri, kansas state and UH.

He had much better offers than those you mentioned, including Ohio State, Miami, etc.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
billow
High Tide

Winwave, who was his dad that played with wave OL Anderson?
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

DfromCT wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 am

He had much better offers than those you mentioned, including Ohio State, Miami, etc.
If we’re going to nit pick, i will say neither 247 or rivals show either of those offers. They do show tennessee and Colorado offers as well as the ones i stated (Arkansas, Missouri etc).
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:10 am
DfromCT wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 am

If we’re going to nit pick, i will say neither 247 or rivals show either of those offers. They do show tennessee and Colorado offers as well as the ones i stated (Arkansas, Missouri etc).
Scroll down on his twitter page. Offers came in mid May. Add West Virginia to the list.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

billow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 9:00 am Winwave, who was his dad that played with wave OL Anderson?
His dad was Cedric.
billow
High Tide

Cedric son is the QB & DB at E Feliciana his name is Caleb Anderson
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

billow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 am Cedric son is the QB & DB at E Feliciana his name is Caleb Anderson
Who is also a great player we are supposedly heavily in the mix for !

DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Bicoastalwave wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:49 am
billow wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 10:47 am Cedric son is the QB & DB at E Feliciana his name is Caleb Anderson
Who is also a great player we are supposedly heavily in the mix for !

I'm confused, thrown off by the Illini hoops recruiting comment, and the Jerit Roser page. Are these basketball or football recruits?
nawlinspete
Riptide

You certainly are confused . Ever heard of Google ...?