Carson Haggard- Commit #3

Talk about the latest recruits here.
Post Reply
winwave
Top of the WAVE
Posts: 18358
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:34 am
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 9:41 pm

He's a QB



Teammate of Donaldson.



Nice throwing motion with a quick release.


Small time facilities for small time programs.
gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:01 pm

winwave wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:41 pm
He's a QB

Teammate of Donaldson.


Nice throwing motion with a quick release.
https://247sports.com/college/texas/Art ... 163299841/

Top Guns: Which quarterbacks impressed at the True Buzz Invitational?
Carson Haggard, QB, Miami (Fla.) Gulliver Prep
Haggard split time with St. Thomas Aquinas passer Zion Turner for the Miami Immortals. Both quarterbacks had a big role in the Immortals winning the entire tournament, but Haggard showed off some advanced level throws. The Immortals are loaded with talent at the receiver position, but Haggard’s zip, accuracy and ball placement were at a consistently high level the entire weekend. Haggard holds offers from Southern Miss and William & Mary right now.
gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 pm

gbgreenie wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 10:01 pm
winwave wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 9:41 pm
He's a QB

Teammate of Donaldson.


Nice throwing motion with a quick release.
https://247sports.com/college/texas/Art ... 163299841/

Top Guns: Which quarterbacks impressed at the True Buzz Invitational?
Carson Haggard, QB, Miami (Fla.) Gulliver Prep
Haggard split time with St. Thomas Aquinas passer Zion Turner for the Miami Immortals. Both quarterbacks had a big role in the Immortals winning the entire tournament, but Haggard showed off some advanced level throws. The Immortals are loaded with talent at the receiver position, but Haggard’s zip, accuracy and ball placement were at a consistently high level the entire weekend. Haggard holds offers from Southern Miss and William & Mary right now.
Carson Haggard at Jimbo Fisher Camp when he was 13 years old, smart kid, wow
gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:20 pm



Carson Haggard as a 12 Year old, this boy had good coaching at a very young age, impressive!!!

gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 10:25 pm

Wave755
Riptide
Posts: 4464
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 11:11 pm

⭐️⭐️⭐️ By both 247 & Rivals, and as we all know, Rivals is the much tougher grader.🏈 https://247sports.com/player/carson-haggard-46082884/
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... ard-241911
User avatar
wave97
Swell
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm
Status: Offline

Mon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm

This is a joke, right?
gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Tue May 04, 2021 2:23 am

wave97 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 11:21 pm
This is a joke, right?
What is a joke, this kid, similar to Manning at Newman, has lived football from a young age, been well coached looks super bright with knowledge of defenses and how to attack them. I said it with Kai Horton this kid was asked when he last lost a game as QB and he hadn't lost in 30 games. At any level that proves he is a winner. We are bringing in Quarterbacks that don't know how to lose, that is how you become a winning program. Bring in winners and we will win!!!

Will Hall knows Quarterbacks and we beat out Southern Miss for him.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... red/images
User avatar
wave97
Swell
Posts: 1874
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:08 pm
Status: Offline

Tue May 04, 2021 5:08 am

:ugeek: The production of the video reeked of 13 year old "big timer" SNL parody.
I hope I'm wrong.
In the end QB is a tertiary position in terms of dependence of play from other position groups.
gbgreenie
Surge
Posts: 781
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm
Status: Offline

Tue May 04, 2021 1:24 pm

wave97 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:08 am
:ugeek: The production of the video reeked of 13 year old "big timer" SNL parody.
I hope I'm wrong.
In the end QB is a tertiary position in terms of dependence of play from other position groups.
Video from Jimbo Fishers Florida St. Camp. He actually made a visit to Florida St. in recruiting, they still have interest!!!
User avatar
nawlinspete
Swell
Posts: 2486
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Status: Offline

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:43 pm

Was on campus "unofficially" June 2 and June 3 , hope he loved the experience . stays verbally to us , and continues to 'recruit' for us .
Make the Coming Semesters Memorable
Bicoastalwave
Swell
Posts: 2489
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:24 am
Status: Offline

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm

I hope Michael Pratt and the football team (maybe the woman’s volleyball team too) took him out in the quarter . . .
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10540
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:05 pm

Bicoastalwave wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm
I hope Michael Pratt and the football team (maybe the woman’s volleyball team too) took him out in the quarter . . .
It's too bad the students aren't there. I got a kick out of where our stud baseball catcher's favorite place to hang out was: 2nd floor of Butler!
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
User avatar
MicMan
Surge
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:39 pm

DfromCT wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:05 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm
I hope Michael Pratt and the football team (maybe the woman’s volleyball team too) took him out in the quarter . . .
It's too bad the students aren't there. I got a kick out of where our stud baseball catcher's favorite place to hang out was: 2nd floor of Butler!
Some things never change!
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10540
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:53 pm

MicMan wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:39 pm
DfromCT wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:05 pm
Bicoastalwave wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm
I hope Michael Pratt and the football team (maybe the woman’s volleyball team too) took him out in the quarter . . .
It's too bad the students aren't there. I got a kick out of where our stud baseball catcher's favorite place to hang out was: 2nd floor of Butler!
Some things never change!
Yeah you right. Freshman year I used to go over there and play games of "Hi Bob" (drinking game watching Bob Newhart show!) Rather than a "walk of shame" I found it a "walk of honor" heading back to Monroe in the morning!
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
HoustonWave
Riptide
Posts: 4149
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Status: Offline

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:27 pm

Bicoastalwave wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:11 pm
I hope Michael Pratt and the football team (maybe the woman’s volleyball team too) took him out in the quarter . . .
Can we get a high grade video of that?
Tulane is the University of Louisiana
User avatar
MicMan
Surge
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:00 pm
Status: Offline

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:38 am

I had a top floor balcony at Monroe, fantastic sunsets.

Butler was good to me, but I clearly recall the "Newcomb b-----s" slur from hard-up losers...
DfromCT
Wild Pelican
Posts: 10540
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm
Location: Stamford, CT
Status: Offline

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:45 pm

Did anyone else experience "The Deep" in JL?
" For every alum, no matter where they are...I want a football coach that's going to make Saturday something you anticipate and look forward to." --Troy Dannen

Thank you all for your support as my son Zach continues to beat leukemia
Post Reply