JerKaila Jordan

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
nawlinspete
Riptide

Undoubtedly signed and sealed long before the end of the season .

Tampering ....
President Fitts , B of A , it's put up or forever hold your peace time . Make Tulane ATHLETICS relevant and top 30 again .
gbgreenie
Surge

nawlinspete wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:34 pm Undoubtedly signed and sealed long before the end of the season .

Tampering ....
Trouble in Starksville, 6 players transferring out. Bad move for JerKila???
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk ... r-BB1f8ACA
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

gbgreenie wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:38 am
Trouble in Starksville, 6 players transferring out. Bad move for JerKila???
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk ... r-BB1f8ACA
Wow. Something not right there. Jordan definitely may have made a bad move. I thought Baylor would have been a better fit.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
Pepper
Swell

Her mother wanted her out of New Orleans. Thanks Latoya.
"Purple & Gold? You look ridiculous!"-Johnny Be Good.
Show Me
Tsunami

Pepper wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:37 am Her mother wanted her out of New Orleans. Thanks Latoya.
I heard this as well. LaToya the Destroya in action.
Bicoastalwave
Riptide

As making a career in the WNBA is very challenging, if not impossible, it seems like someone should have expounded upon her the value of a degree (and where it’s from). I’m not sure the value of a miss state degree ? I think you can trade it for a cowbell or something
winwave
Top of the WAVE

As for her mother wanting her out of NOLA that is total BS. If that was the case her mother would have never let her go to Tulane in the first place. Just BS put out by a staff that is now on the hot seat. She did what she said she would. She went to a school in a bigger conference with a chance to win NC's. They played for NC's in 2017 and 2o18.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

winwave wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 am As for her mother wanting her out of NOLA that is total BS. If that was the case her mother would have never let her go to Tulane in the first place. Just BS put out by a staff that is now on the hot seat. She did what she said she would. She went to a school in a bigger conference with a chance to win NC's. They played for NC's in 2017 and 2o18.
Pepper probably means since the virus BS. She came here prior to Covid and all was good. Mississippi has no restrictions vs NOLA ‘s.
I personally know a lot of businesses and people that want out of NOLA as well.
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:38 am As for her mother wanting her out of NOLA that is total BS. If that was the case her mother would have never let her go to Tulane in the first place. Just BS put out by a staff that is now on the hot seat. She did what she said she would. She went to a school in a bigger conference with a chance to win NC's. They played for NC's in 2017 and 2o18.
She went to a school that played for NC's under a different coach, and I am firmly in the camp that she made a bad choice. Staying at Tulane might not have been the right choice. Going to MSU where players are jumping ship like crazy after 1 season of the new coach (and a 10-9 record after 6 straight years of 27+ wins) is a big time head scratcher.
" If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day.." Jimmy V
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

Show Me wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 pm
Pepper probably means since the virus BS. She came here prior to Covid and all was good. Mississippi has no restrictions vs NOLA ‘s.
JerKaila Jordan didn't come to Tulane prior to the pandemic. And a good deal of the cities/states that got rid of restrictions are now in the midst of the fourth wave. People are tired of all the restrictions, and I don't blame them. Me included. But we're able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Letting your guard down now can put that light out, particularly for the younger population which is now more affected than us old farts.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:54 pm
She went to a school that played for NC's under a different coach, and I am firmly in the camp that she made a bad choice. Staying at Tulane might not have been the right choice. Going to MSU where players are jumping ship like crazy after 1 season of the new coach (and a 10-9 record after 6 straight years of 27+ wins) is a big time head scratcher.
I know the coach left. Doesn't change the fact that they clearly take WBB seriously and can win at high levels so she did what she said she would do. They had a bad year during a pandemic. I never said I thought she made a good decision I just said she kept her word. Time will tell if she mad the right decision.
Last edited by winwave on Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

DfromCT wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:58 pm
Show Me wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:16 pm
JerKaila Jordan didn't come to Tulane prior to the pandemic. And a good deal of the cities/states that got rid of restrictions are now in the midst of the fourth wave. People are tired of all the restrictions, and I don't blame them. Me included. But we're able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Letting your guard down now can put that light out, particularly for the younger population which is now more affected than us old farts.
+1
DfromCT
Wild Pelican

winwave wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:15 pm
DfromCT wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:54 pm
I know the coach left. Doesn't change the fact that they clearly take WBB seriously and can win at high ;levels so she did what she said she would do. They had a bad year during a pandemic. I never said I thought she made a good decision I just said she kept her word. Time will tell if she mad the right decision.
Since my post wasn't intended to argue yours, I'll be more clear on this one: I agree with everything you said in both! My thinking, not very well articulated, was that she probably could have gone to any program in the country and she chose one that's got a lot of question marks. If MSU returns to the Final Four level, when they're losing 2 or 3 games and playing OOC games against the UConns, ND's and Baylor's of the women's college basketball world, then she made the right choice. She showed what she can do when the other team is focused on stopping her. With teammates of equal talent on the court, she could probably be a star among stars.
winwave
Top of the WAVE

No problem. Like I've often said you can't impart tone on the internet.

Happy Easter!