RIP Cary Livingston

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

So sad to report that Tulane Hall of Famer Cary Livingston has passed. Besides being a great player Cary was lifelong Tulane fan, donor, supporter and a Greenbacker.
RIP my good friend. 😢😢😢

Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

tpstulane wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:07 am So sad to report that Tulane Hall of Famer Cary Livingston has passed. Besides being a great player Cary was lifelong Tulane fan, donor, supporter and a Greenbacker.
RIP my good friend. 😢😢😢
I was lucky enuff to play in a Tulane booster golf tournament @ Lakewood with Cary, what a wonderful person, Tulane and the WORLD has lost a fine person. May God's love, provide peace to his family and friends
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
winwave
Top of the WAVE

I was sorry to learn of his passing. He was one of my first sports idols . He was arguably the best baseball player in our history . He remained loyal to Tulane athletics his whole life. He is now at peace with his wonderful wife who passed away recently.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Show Me
Tsunami

Oh sad indeed. Cary was the greatest Tulane baseball player to ever swing a wooden bat. Great guy truly will be missed. His retired jersey # up at Turchin will live on forever.
TURVS71
Swell

Just so sad that we have lost 3 great Tulane individuals in such a short time....
'Here's a song for the Olive and the Blue"
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

TURVS71 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:03 pm Just so sad that we have lost 3 great Tulane individuals in such a short time....
Yes. A stunner for sure.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981