Lost a great one this week

The board for former Green Wave players and coaches.
Jaxwave
Swell

My classmate at Jesuit and Tulane (74) and great SS Gary Bernard passed away this week after a three year battle with Alzheimer’s. Too young. Keep him and his family in your prayers.

winwave
Top of the WAVE

Sorry to hear it. Will do.
BAYWAVE&Sophandros are SPINELESS COWARDS
YOU NEED LEVERAGE TO BE PROACTIVE!
Small time facilities for small time programs
6-4-23:Now all of the mistakes Tulane has made finally catches up with them as they descend to CUSAAC.
Jaxwave
Swell

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX522_.jpg

Picture of two Blue Jays/Greenies on signing day in 1970, Gary on left and John Ryan on right, yes, that John Ryan whom the Jesuit baseball stadium is named after. That’s Tulane coach, Milt Retif on far left and Jesuit coach Frank Misuraca on far right. I
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Rest in Peace Gary....
Last edited by golfnut69 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
golfnut69
Wild Pelican

Looking at the photo...hard to believe we were all that young once
Be a Hero Today.... Adopt a Shelter Pet... The Beatles once sang "Can't Buy Me Love"... I disagree, unconditional Love can be bought, for the nominal adoption fee at your local Pet Shelter !
chain gang x man
Swell

Jaxwave wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:00 pm My classmate at Jesuit and Tulane (74) and great SS Gary Bernard passed away this week after a three year battle with Alzheimer’s. Too young. Keep him and his family in your prayers.
I knew Gary from our Mid City roots
I played ball with his brother Steve. Gary was one year behind us. He was a real fluid SS Good hands
I knew his entire family. Dad Joe , Mom Geth and brothers Steve, Keith and Joey. Wonderful family
Praying for him and the family 🙏🙏🙏
tpstulane
Top of the WAVE

Gary far right.
Be proactive, being reactive is for losers..
Tulane Class of 1981